Snooker Display Cases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker Display Cases

does anyone know anythink about them i have to old ones one about 3 ft buy 2ft the other is 1ft buy 1ft both have various bits of snooker Memorabilia in them

what do you need to know ?

Comment

Originally Posted by garysnooker View Post
      does anyone know anythink about them i have to old ones one about 3 ft buy 2ft the other is 1ft buy 1ft both have various bits of snooker Memorabilia in them
      photos please - this is the sort of thing i would be interested in buying. adr147 at hotmail dot com
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

not selling just trying to fine out about then will send photos later if that ok

Comment

yes no problem.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

is it possible to put photos on this site

Comment

just send photos ADR147

Comment

I think you can put pictures on here but not sure how you have to ask a mod or have a play around with the site. If you give me an idea of what you have i may be able to help.

Comment

can i email you the pictures see what you think if thats ok

Comment

Hope This Works
                    Last edited by garysnooker; 25 March 2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Yes It Work
                      Last edited by garysnooker; 25 March 2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks Gary, ill message you my email address, they look like really interesting bits, im not sure from your picture but id say that the top object is a reproduction showing pictures and objects from the sport rather than the acctual original items themselves but looks a very nice collectors item there were a few of these made and ive seen thenm being very collectable in sports bars over in america they love anything british like that, also the picture looks like a print but again seems to be a nice item again they would bring a lot of interest i think from anyone opening a sports bar type of place. Have you any makes on them or any thing ?

Snooker items arnt raising a lot of money really at the moment unless you get a real collector that is after a certain piece but youve said that you want to hang on to them at the moment which i think is by far the best thing to do.

Comment

That last picture looks as though it has more original items within it, i think that how to play snooker book is from the early 60's from what i can see of it , i think i have one of those myself

Comment

Working...
                          X