Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker cue case for two cues

Hi all
    I am after a cue case that will hold two cues it can be made of aluminium or leather, it must be able to hold my snooker cue which is 58.5 inches long and my pool cue which is 57 inches. I have looked on a few sites for one but I am struggling due the the extra length on my snooker cue.
    Welsh Is Best

http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalog/1pc_cases.html

Comment

Thanks mate I looked at that site and that case but I think that case has no divide I dont want the cues banging together.
      Welsh Is Best

Comment

Cue Craft do some with dividers.

http://www.snooker-cues-cuecases.co...._cue_cases.htm
        Last edited by moglet; 1 March 2008, 05:20 PM. Reason: Link

Comment

there is a few cases on ebay item number 300202965523 will hold 2 cues up to 59 in long my mate as 1 of these and they are a nice well made case. or try 350028499672 .

Comment

Son Of cliff

I have a few cheap one's on my website, has a good customer you can have a good deal

Paul

Comment

son of cliff

i use a guy called crispian jones who trades on ebay as northwalescases on ebay, he also has a website or did have under the same same name, failing that i could let you have his number. I have to say i have not owned a bteer case and that included cheddar classic. he did a simular case as you are after for me, actually i sent him my cue and extensions and he modeled the case around them. very good price for the work and quality involved

nick
              Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Dose this guy make cases to order ?

Comment

yes he does
                  Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Originally Posted by archalf1471 View Post
                    son of cliff

i use a guy called crispian jones who trades on ebay as northwalescases on ebay, he also has a website or did have under the same same name, failing that i could let you have his number. I have to say i have not owned a bteer case and that included cheddar classic. he did a simular case as you are after for me, actually i sent him my cue and extensions and he modeled the case around them. very good price for the work and quality involved

nick
                    Thanks for all your help everybody I think I will have one made with Crispian Jones has anybody got his website address? I did have it but I did not save it
                    Welsh Is Best

Comment

Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
                      Son Of cliff

I have a few cheap one's on my website, has a good customer you can have a good deal

Paul
                      Cheers Paul but I want one that is hand made, had second thoughts on aluminium
                      Welsh Is Best

Comment

I own the first case on the page I linked, and there will be no banging around. it is a nice tight fit.

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
                          Dose this guy make cases to order ?
                          Stamford also make cases to order. www.stamfordcuemakers.co.uk.

Comment

Working...
                          X