Total clearance on pink only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total clearance on pink only

Last night I saw a video with Ronnie O´Sullivan against Cope from the UK Championship 2007, where O´Sullivan broke down on the green after potting 15 reds and 15 pinks. Do any of you know if there ever has been made a total clearance using pink only ?
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    Last night I saw a video with Ronnie O´Sullivan against Cope from the UK Championship 2007, where O´Sullivan broke down on the green after potting 15 reds and 15 pinks. Do any of you know if there ever has been made a total clearance using pink only ?
    I have no experience of that...
    #Age: 22 HB#: 82 #Cue: Mike Wooldridge Vintage Cue # Tip: Mike Wooldridge BlackSpin #Best performance in tournament: Semi-final in an "open to all" Swedish tournament 2015, Swedish U16 tournament champion October 2007 #Current rank in Sweden: 15

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
      yes i think that was quarter final match of maplin... very interesting question, we can hope that someone can give an answer
      jam, marmelade, sauce, squish... pekmez

Comment

Where's Phil Yates when you need him?
        You are only the best on the day you win.

Comment

I very much doubt it has ever happened... I think I remember when Ronnie nearly did that, they said it would have been the first time ever (on the pro tour, at least).

Comment

Working...
          X