This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post The Crucible

Just wanted to ask all the Snooker fans with BBC acsess to please post as many frames of the upcoming World Championships on youtube or as torrent downloads as you can. Those of us in North America don't get to see ANY of the Crucible matches, or any other snooker for that matter. I will be deeply grateful to anyone out there who'll record and post the matches( especially Hendry and O'Sullivan's).

If you are kind enough to post, please let me know where I can find them,
    You will have the gratitude of myself and the droves of snooker fans here who are starved for coverage.

THANKS EVERYONE.

CT
    sigpic

I will endeavour to record every frame of it. As usual all will be available at thebox.

Comment

Originally Posted by CTquick147 View Post
      Just wanted to ask all the Snooker fans with BBC acsess to please post as many frames of the upcoming World Championships on youtube or as torrent downloads as you can. Those of us in North America don't get to see ANY of the Crucible matches, or any other snooker for that matter. I will be deeply grateful to anyone out there who'll record and post the matches( especially Hendry and O'Sullivan's).

If you are kind enough to post, please let me know where I can find them,
      You will have the gratitude of myself and the droves of snooker fans here who are starved for coverage.

THANKS EVERYONE.

CT
      The World Championships have been available online since at least 2001 and you just have to hook your DVD player to your computer and record as much as you want. That being said many thanks to macbeth et al for all the files on the box, the quantity and quality are truly appreciated

Comment

Yes, macbeth is a legend!

Comment

Working...
        X