new member with snooker programmes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member with snooker programmes

Hi, Ebony here and thanks for letting me join your exciting community. I do not know if i am in the right place to post my question so do forgive me as this is my first time.
    I have got several programmes for sale in ex. condition with signatures galore and unfilled matches (if thats the right term!) in them from sheffield if anyone is interested. They have tickets etc. They are my fathers who is having a clear-out.
    I thank you all for reading this and look forward to anyone who would like to update their collections.
    Kindest Regards
    Ebony

Hi,

First of all, welcome to the club!

I'd be interested, if the price is right. Can you tell me which programmes you have with which signatures?

Thanks!
    Ron

Comment

Hi ebony welcome! Do you have at all the 1976 Embassy programme as it's one i've been trying to hunt down for some time now!
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Do you still ahve these programmes for sale and if so what are they.

Thanks,

Comment

Hi I still have these if you are interested. please email me direct to mckinneykit4@aol.com

Comment

Welcome Ebony

Any chance of listing the programmes, price and whos signed them
            2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

I could try there is a lot of detail would take a while, I dont know if I can uplaod pics on here as never used this site before, any help. email me direct at mckinneykit4@aol.com whoever gets these they will be more than pleased.

Comment

snookr programmes for sale vgc.

Hi,
                I have had a few people ask about the programmes I have for sale. I cannot uplaod the pics as they exceed the forum. If you are interested in purchasing these then please email me within the next 2 days latest at mckinneykit4@aol.com as I cannot always get on this site and I am very new. The history behind these programmes, tickets, signatures etc. is that to a collector would enjoy very much as my father-in-law did. there are some unfilled bits and pieces in the programmes i.e. matches etc so take a look and let me know but PLEASE use my direct mail for the quickest response.
                regards
                Elaine

Comment

Working...
                X