Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is O'Sullivan the most discombobulated number 1 ever?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is O'Sullivan the most discombobulated number 1 ever?

Professional snooker has seen its dark moments but none more so than this current era where we have a completely discombobulated, error-strewn player topping the the rankings; and furthermore he is World Champion!

How did snooker find itself in such a sorry state I hear you all ask. A complex question. It may possibly be that snooker is just at its lowest ebb right now and the likes of Ali Carter will never be seen in a World Championship 2nd round again, let alone a final. 'Old boy Ronnie' will probably not be allowed out of the 'old folks home' he presently resides in so you will all at least be spared such a horror show of a final you saw a couple of weeks back where the 'near death' O'Sullivan picked up the world title in the weakest championship since Henry VIII was on the throne in the middle ages!

Fear not friends! The WPBSA have decided in a meeting last week that such weak second string players such as Carter and O'Sullivan have been given their marching orders and from now on only decent snooker shall be seen at snooker's top venue.

We have turned the corner. :snooker:

at it again fortune if snookers so bad then why are you posting on the forum just **** off and do us all a favor we get it you dont like ronnie o'sullivan you remind us of this fact every time you post. but to call him a weak player just backs my reply up he's 1 of the greatest ever. also please tell us all who will be playing this great snooker?.

Comment

I didn't know that a 147 - or several - could be "error-strewn." :snooker:
      "And I'd give him my right arm to have his cue action - poetry in motion."

Ronnie O'Sullivan on Steve Davis

Comment

I am not a Ronnie fan either Joe but I agree this constant knocking of his ability is getting pointless. I don't like his actions but his play is deserving of 3 world tiltes.

Frameandfortune,

Please give it a rest!

Comment

He lost me with dis, discombuw, discombul oh bollocks.

Comment

Originally Posted by janverhaas View Post
            I am not a Ronnie fan either Joe but I agree this constant knocking of his ability is getting pointless. I don't like his actions but his play is deserving of 3 world tiltes.

Frameandfortune,

Please give it a rest!
            Janverhaas

That back operation has affected your mind! O'Sullivan is the worst world champion sinced the great game was invented! He must retire before it gets even more embarrassing for him.

Comment

There are two L's in bollocks aren't there?

Comment

i personaly dont like the way he conducts himself. but as far as is snooker he's 1 of the best thats ever been and arguing the point there either looking for a slaging match or they realy dont know there snooker either way frameandfortune your talking bollocks.

Comment

Originally Posted by frameandfortunereturns View Post
                  Janverhaas

That back operation has affected your mind! O'Sullivan is the worst world champion sinced the great game was invented! He must retire before it gets even more embarrassing for him.
                  I would say that Ronnie is past his best but is still going to be a contender for about 2 years so he will play on. As you say there are no great champions playing right now so why not play on? The younger players are not looking that fantastic. It is strange how the players who are 22, 23 are nowhere near the class of the players of that age 10 years ago.

Comment

Originally Posted by janverhaas View Post
                    I would say that Ronnie is past his best but is still going to be a contender for about 2 years so he will play on. As you say there are no great champions playing right now so why not play on? The younger players are not looking that fantastic. It is strange how the players who are 22, 23 are nowhere near the class of the players of that age 10 years ago.
                    if the young players are not looking that fantastic who do you see beating o'sullivan he will be a contender for alot longer than 2 years if there are no great champions playing now then please tell me whom are these great champions of old then

Comment

Originally Posted by joe2311 View Post
                      i personaly dont like the way he conducts himself. but as far as is snooker he's 1 of the best thats ever been and arguing the point there either looking for a slaging match or they realy dont know there snooker either way frameandfortune your talking bollocks.
                      Are you serious? That fianl wa sthe worst match ever seen! O'Sullivan(along with Carter) stunk the place out; and not just because he couldn't control his guts! His snooker was what stunk most and it was the worst advert for snooker ever seen! It would have been better if the camera had focused on O'Sullivan spilling the contents of his nether regions in the lavatory!

Comment

Originally Posted by joe2311 View Post
                        if the young players are not looking that fantastic who do you see beating o'sullivan he will be a contender for alot longer than 2 years if there are no great champions playing now then please tell me whom are these great champions of old then

Ronnie is about 31 now I think and not many win championships after that so at 34 he will probably be too old. Players like Maguire,Murphy,and Selby will be improved by then and will be too good for Ronnie then but maybe on a certain day with a good draw Ronnie could still win. Remember also that other players will be coming through. Ronnie will not play on if he keeps losing.

Comment

this is my last reply to this pointless thread frameandfortune you are a total ****ing idiot who clearly knows **** all about snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by frameandfortunereturns View Post
                            Are you serious? That fianl wa sthe worst match ever seen! O'Sullivan(along with Carter) stunk the place out; and not just because he couldn't control his guts! His snooker was what stunk most and it was the worst advert for snooker ever seen! It would have been better if the camera had focused on O'Sullivan spilling the contents of his nether regions in the lavatory!
                            Frameandfortune,

You are not helping your cause by making talking like this. It may be funny but not many people understand this humour. I am not a fan of Ronnie but his snooker is very good and this no one can deny that. He won't be around for much longer and I wonder what you will comment on then?

Comment

here here !!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X