Getting work to my cue done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting work to my cue done

Hi every1 does any1 no of any reliable snooker craft shops that can straigten a cue as i have a cue that my dad gave me and its about 40 years old nothing special but its the only cue i can play well with there is a slight dip towards the end of the cue which i think is the main problem i also need a mini butt fitting to it and like i say i just wont risk the cue getting damaged especially as i cant play with any other cue. i went and saw a compny called mastercraft but i dont no nothing about them so i wouldnt let them touch it has any1 get any opinions on mastercraft many thanks every1:snooker:

Originally Posted by tezpetop View Post
    Hi every1 does any1 no of any reliable snooker craft shops that can straigten a cue as i have a cue that my dad gave me and its about 40 years old nothing special but its the only cue i can play well with there is a slight dip towards the end of the cue which i think is the main problem i also need a mini butt fitting to it and like i say i just wont risk the cue getting damaged especially as i cant play with any other cue. i went and saw a compny called mastercraft but i dont no nothing about them so i wouldnt let them touch it has any1 get any opinions on mastercraft many thanks every1:snooker:
    if theyre confident they can do the work (after seeing your cue) then id say theyll do a good job.

Comment

Not gererally considered the toughest of jobs you should be OK with them!
      Don't watch though you might faint!

Comment

Working...
      X