Welsh Pool Trading.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh Pool Trading.

Hi all. Was just looking at cues. Due to finance situation not yet able to get a parris cue.

Anybody know of the quality of cues made my "Welsh Pool Trading". Have their own site and ebay shop.

Thanks
    Nicholas

very good quality,he made me a 3/4 cue to my own spec and he is making me a 1 piece at the moment, a 150 quid cue from paul is the same if not better than a 300 quid cue from parris,i have a parris ambassador also and its about ten years old and its a good one,not like the ones he is knocking out now,and the ambassador is no better than the cue paul made me,,,,plus he is a member on here,his username is bitter

Comment

Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
      Hi all. Was just looking at cues. Due to finance situation not yet able to get a parris cue.

Anybody know of the quality of cues made my "Welsh Pool Trading". Have their own site and ebay shop.

Thanks
      Nicholas
      better off with a cue from paul than a parris - much better value for money - he is on the forum under the id bitter.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

thanks alot people. will be looking closer into their cues!! =)

Comment

Thanks
          Nicholas

I don't think he makes them, it's more a case of he has them made for him.

Comment

So were are they made, or by who ?

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
              I don't think he makes them, it's more a case of he has them made for him.
              he makes his own and also imports unique and omin cues which are also good value and better than parris,,,he will make you one to your own spec also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,highly reccommended

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
                So were are they made, or by who ?
                trade secrets mate!

Comment

Originally Posted by snooker warrior View Post
                  he makes his own and also imports unique and omin cues which are also good value and better than parris,,,he will make you one to your own spec also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,highly reccommended
                  I own a Parris and a Welsh Trading cue, and have seen a few other cues made by each and I have to say the finish is slightly better with the Parris more attention to detail :snooker: but not a lot in it, and of course the Trading cues cannot be beaten for there value.
                  Last edited by Son of Cliff; 9 July 2008, 05:40 PM.
                  Welsh Is Best

Comment

someone makes the cues for welsh pool trading?

Comment

You should'nt give a monkeys as to who makes them but to the quality and value for your money they provide.

Comment

thers always one

Comment

thers always one
                          One what ?

Comment

thers always one
                            and in this case they are right.

Comment