Will Pot Black Happen This Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Pot Black Happen This Year

Does anyone know if Pot Black will be held this year.

I know the BBC have dropped it but will the competition still be held or is it something else that will disappear from an already dwindling snooker calendar.

Originally Posted by Pearsie View Post
    Does anyone know if Pot Black will be held this year.

I know the BBC have dropped it but will the competition still be held or is it something else that will disappear from an already dwindling snooker calendar.
    how do you know the bbc have dropped it ?
    "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

I asked this question yesterday and was told by the powers that be that it's still under discussion
      Janie Watkins
      On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
      All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

Originally Posted by globalsnooker View Post
        I asked this question yesterday and was told by the powers that be that it's still under discussion
        The Answer to the question is NO then.............the powers that be discusions is legendary and then after the discusion what hapens Sod all lol

Comment

I am sure that I read somewhere that because the viewing figures were 700,000 it had been dropped by the BBC and it does not feature in their tournament listings whereas previous years it did. However if people have heard to the contrary that it may happen then I hope I'm wrong as I think it it is a good occassion played in a good atmosphere. The World Series has shown that snooker can be played in a 'lighter' atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
          X