Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike wooldridge tip

BIG HI to everyone,
    has anyone used or heard any reviews about the mike wooldridge single layer super tip. i have just bought a used john parris snooker cue , i currently use a omin water buffalo tip which is ok for basic shots but for screw backs etc not usefull . tried many elkmasters and blue diamonds but not very happy with them mainly cos of consistency whereas omin is consistent but lacks variety in shots . appreciate any help thanks
    I can see the table, but lost my ....ive lost my balls

I've used mikes tip for the past 8 months and i cannot fault them, but saying that give them a try you wont go far wrong.

Comment

I tried one and it wasn`t for me, I now use a talisman soft for snooker which I would recommend but thats my personal choice, each to his own as far as tips go.
      " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

Originally Posted by platt View Post
        I've used mikes tip for the past 8 months and i cannot fault them, but saying that give them a try you wont go far wrong.
        thanks guys, wot i wanted to know from platt was what difference did u feel in play compared to other tips and how is the shape of the tip holding up

Comment

i like a solid tip with feel and im getting that also the tip take it shape really well, a fee of the guy on the pool team are using them as well and are happy with them . hopes thats a help.

Comment

cheers mate , i also like a solid tip and maybe cos i tend to hit the cue ball a little hard which my friends have noticed when playing at the club, but since i have been using the omin tip they tell me i am playing m ore smoother , but i think putting a omin tip wb would not do justice to the cue . thats my personal opinion anyway i will give them ago and will post review maybe we can help out another poor soul in a similar situation. i think its all about personal choice and also a frame of mind . thanks to all

Comment

In my opinion its the best tip out there, it plays from the first hit, does all the shots :snooker: no need to bed it in, feels hard but plenty of feel and touch with the cue ball. All you need to do is give it a little rough up with light sand paper every now and again, and they last for a donkeys age. I play the balls hard and love the deep screw shots and miss cue now and again, and with the Elk tips I would take a chunk out of the tip now and again, but not with the Wooldridge tip. They are the dogs b*******.
              Welsh Is Best

Comment

Talisman soft for snooker is very recommend. takes a bit time to get use to but gives you great grip and white control . hope it helps
                Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

The Mike Wooldridge tip seems knocked in almost straight away to me, I have been using it for about a month now and will continue to use them, I am happy with mine.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonashford View Post
                    The Mike Wooldridge tip seems knocked in almost straight away to me, I have been using it for about a month now and will continue to use them, I am happy with mine.
                    i will definatley try mikes tip thanks to all for advice

Comment

hi everyone! how good are these mike wooldridge tips? i hear a lot about them. i like a hard tip but also like to 'feel' at the same time if ya know what i mean. these aren't big lumps of concrete are they that you can't do anything with? how's the cueball control with them? i use elk and have done for years, but finding a good one is tricky. sitting there and flicking and dropping a tip going through a box to find the best is brain damage at times.

Comment

as i stated in early posts as did son of cliff these tip are the buisness

Comment

might be time for me to ebay a mixed bunch of tips again!
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

good man andrew, nice to see you have the players interest at heart...... lol

Comment

have you seen what i am going to have to pay to tax my aston! besides to people on here i am basically a charity!
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X