X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jelly tots!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      i think i might have one left from when i tried them mate if you want it - i found them a bit unstable and they seperated after a few hours that said maybe they have changed it was 2 or 3 years ago. so far the only layered tips i like for uk games are the talisman soft, the hercules h2, the moori s3 and mikes laminated tip.
      I've used about 6 myself and 2 of my mates the same and none have separated - they are very consistent. Maybe you didn't put it on right

Comment

i bought a box of 12 to try. would be nice if i could use and sell them, the trade price is good. i will ignore your cheek
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Well, I've just put a Mike Wooldridge Super tip (single layer) on.
          It shaped up well and didn't 'fibre' up like some elks and blue diamonds do.
          I am yet to have a hit with it, but after a trip down to the club this afternoon and after the weekend (i'll give it a few days to bed in etc) I'll post up what I think.
          I've put hundreds and hundreds of tips on for local snooker and 8ball players and like everyone says, its very hard to find, either a good elk or blue diamond, but the MWST I just put on did feel like a GOOD tip.

Comment

The sniper delaminates quite often in my experience. I know some people say you need to install them a certain way, like wet it before you trim it or something like that, but I see no reason to have a tip that has to be treated differently when the other ones on the market can all be treated the same way and are fine.

It is harder to make a soft layered tip than a hard tip, since with a soft tip you need enough pressure so they dont come apart but not too much to make it hard. I have not seen any laminated tip as soft as an elk master? I hope there is one, soft and consistent. I like Moori S but it is still quite a bit harder than Elk I think. although I do not have any data at hand, could be wrong.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

i dont think its worth to pay 200 pounds on a thai cue.... you can get some second hand mike, glover or TW, i am sure that are better than omin climax in most of the aspects

Comment

Working...
              X