Referees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referees

A quick question that someone might be able to help me with, has anyone got a list of the referees on the main tour?

The ones I know off the top of my head are Verhaas, Williams, Camilleri, Tabb, Williamson, Chamberlain, Humphries and Moore. Any others?
    sigpic
    http://prosnookerblog.com/

I'm not sure if Patricia Murphy is regarded as a MT ref. She usually referees the qualifyings in Prestatyn. I saw her as a marker/scorer in Sheffield as well.

Comment

IsnĀ“t she the one who also referees at the World Series of Snooker? I thought there are plans to get another female ref involved in the Main Tour so maybe the guys will soon have another reason to watch snooker
      ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Originally Posted by Kathrin View Post
        IsnĀ“t she the one who also referees at the World Series of Snooker? I thought there are plans to get another female ref involved in the Main Tour so maybe the guys will soon have another reason to watch snooker
        Yes, she's the one I've recently heard, that another female ref from ireland is to be introduced on the MT. Unfortunately I can't remeber the name. She was supposed to ref at the NIT

Comment

I love watching michaela tabb reffing..shes very good in amongst the balls
          Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by Kyra View Post
            Yes, she's the one I've recently heard, that another female ref from ireland is to be introduced on the MT. Unfortunately I can't remeber the name. She was supposed to ref at the NIT
            I think you are talking about Anne Mairie Reilly she ref's at the P.I.O.S. and she is from Scotland:snooker:

Comment

Is it Tony Camileri that Ronnie had those 'discussions' with, that he should let ROS go first to the table, and not push infront of him to respot a colour when he's on a run ?

Didnt see him during the NIT....
              "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

Brendon Moore has been seen quite a bit. He was reffing at The Welsh Open and World Championship. and I think at the recent Irish Championship(?).
                You are only the best on the day you win.

Comment

Originally Posted by Penalty View Post
                  I think you are talking about Anne Mairie Reilly she ref's at the P.I.O.S. and she is from Scotland:snooker:
                  That could be her. Thanks for the info

Comment

btw: Does anyone know where Johan Oomen ended up?
                    ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

btw: Does anyone know where Johan Oomen ended up?
                      Not even Jan Verhas knows... We spoke with him in Fuerth. I hope Johan is ok

Comment

Hope so, too. And the reason why he quitted so surprisingly is still a big mysterium and totally unclear to me Do you know anything about that?
                        ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Hope so, too. And the reason why he quitted so surprisingly is still a big mysterium and totally unclear to me Do you know anything about that?
                          As I said, we talked with Jan some time ago. He said, that he was very disappionted when he learned of Johan's "retirement" through the media. They were very good friends and Jan was as surpised as the rest of us. Jan didn't have any contact to Johan since. He could only guess the reason why he quit.

Comment

Working...
                          X