No announcement yet.

Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just call me Mystic Meg of the Forum... second thoughts, maybe not.

As for long pockets... I've only ever ehard them called Corner Pockets or Top or Bottom Pockets... but there you go, if a different Continent can't add some variety to the game, a dull world indeed.

As for JV; I'd rather watch his xlnt tricks and banter than that Bogdan; fair do's he has a few amazing tricks, but Mike Massey's finger pool's more entertaining.
    Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

orange 1 and 3 both went in, one in either corner, that way an easy 40 clearance ensues i.e. a pink and a green required.

I thought it was 2 cushion direct hit on red number 2 plant into the yellow pocket before I realised the orange was a red

Comment

so you're guessing a double on the bottom red (orange; but ran out of reds!) to give a 3 ball plant to the yellow pocket Sonny?
        Head Still... Follow Through... Keep it Tight... Never Give Up... Ton 'em if you can!

Comment

no a 2 ball plant hitting the middle red from behind by playing 2 cushions past the blue and black. But that's probably too clever for you eh reverse

Anyway, the first one I said seems more likely, the 2 reds in 1 shot either corner past the black

Comment

no a 2 ball plant hitting the middle red from behind by playing 2 cushions past the blue and black. But that's probably too clever for you eh reverse

Anyway, the first one I said seems more likely, the 2 reds in 1 shot either corner past the black

Comment

Comment

the plant was slightly squeezed too as the angle wasn't nice on the first two reds; 48 not 40 mr.maths; ho ho.

I've just remebered a bizarre snooker I got out of in a match a month ago; I'll bung that up tomorra.

Wonder who's got some other shots to share....

Comment

Working...
                X