Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to order Strachan or Hainthworth table cloth (on the WEB)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to order Strachan or Hainthworth table cloth (on the WEB)?

Dear colleagues,
    I am from Kiev, Ukraine. Unfortunately snooker is not seriously developed in our country. There are a lot of billiard clubs, but people play mainly "russian billiards" and billiards industry mainly concentrated on it.
    2 years ago i decided to place 12' full size snooker table in my home because I really love the game and play already 6 years. It was not so easy to find the company that can deliver and install good snooker table. Finally I bought 12' Willie Holt. After 2 years use I experienced the Iwan Simmonis cloth does not corresponds to my rising skills and requirements because it's quite slow. Now I would like to buy really high quality cloth like Strachan or Hainthworth, but there is no any distributors in Ukraine. Would you, please, advice me some reliable company that sells good cloth and also accessories on the WEB?

Try www.wiraka.com , Its the best for snooker accessories.
    Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Ah it must be nice to have a table at home. I'd find it hard to ever drag myself away from the game if I had that facility.

In the UK, BBBilliards and fcsnooker are good sites, I've used them both and never had any troubles. The former would require an email or two to get international delivery organised, the latter doesn't have a lot of range when it comes to snooker cloth (although the one that it has happens to be hainsworth). BBBilliards also sells through ebay if you'd prefer that route.

Does it have to be online though? I'm sure most UK shops would be willing to post it out to you if you rang them up. You might find a more local dealer that way too.

Comment

Thanks everybody for advices. Finally Milliken sales department sent me the answer and suggested to contact their distributor in England who will pay me personal attention.
        One more time thanks for your support!!!

Comment

Working...
        X