• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thai_son22
    replied
    Originally Posted by narl View Post
    The tyrone cue is legit btw
    how much should i offer for the Tyrone cue based on that spec.

the other day there was a fella trying to sell a Ton Praram for £300 with the phrase in his description "send me an offer". I offered him £100 and made him angry haha

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
    top secret information haha. but he doesn't, neither does he know how to fit the joints
    The tyrone cue is legit btw

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Real shame then he stoops so low

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Hence the joints were fitted by Mick Rees .

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Yes i know he doesn't make them anymore himself, BUT it was the phrase "he Doesn't know how to" i'm interested in
    top secret information haha. but he doesn't, neither does he know how to fit the joints

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    It's been mentioned on here before JRC ........a few years ago .
    Yes i know he doesn't make them anymore himself, BUT it was the phrase "he Doesn't know how to" i'm interested in

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Why do you say that ?
    It's been mentioned on here before JRC ........a few years ago .

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Will-Hunt-...wAAOSwol5Y2Nci

will hunt black plate. seems hes working with someone. maybe to do joints? who knows
    That's the part made import jobs, nobody seems to know what stage of completion they're in when they reach him. Could be as basic as gluing a badge in and sticking a tip on. Nice looking cue but as usual the specs are weird.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    He can't. He doesn't know how to make a cue from start to end or know how to fit joints
    Why do you say that ?

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122417463406

This Tyrone cue keeps coming in and out of sale. Anyone know anything about it? Also at that spec what do you think it's worth? And is it genuine.
    Give him a shout on facebook or email him the link, looks legit though, extension joints also look right.

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    Originally Posted by cueman View Post
    Judging the spec, made for the Chinese market no doubt. Bit of a joke the price IMO, especially given the spec. I thought Hunt wasn't in good enough health to make cues now?
    He can't. He doesn't know how to make a cue from start to end or know how to fit joints

Leave a comment:

• cueman
    replied

will hunt black plate. seems hes working with someone. maybe to do joints? who knows
    Judging the spec, made for the Chinese market no doubt. Bit of a joke the price IMO, especially given the spec. I thought Hunt wasn't in good enough health to make cues now?
    Last edited by cueman; 27 March 2017, 06:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    I wouldn't have thought that they would have started making fakes of his cues just yet , as he isn't that well known .

Nice looking cue , but the 55" in length is probably not helping the sale .
    I play with a 55 that's why i wanted to know how much would it be worth from someone who players with longer spec. I mean i know its already lost value from the length but it's more a bargain opportunity for me haha.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    I wouldn't have thought that they would have started making fakes of his cues just yet , as he isn't that well known .

Nice looking cue , but the 55" in length is probably not helping the sale .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X