4 x J P MANNOCK for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 x J P MANNOCK for sale

Pearwood mannock- one of the last made from between 1963-67. Fibre ferrul, 58 inches, 100 % straight, 11.6mm tip- 12 inches down 14.6mm. 18 oz. Maple mannock- horn ferrul, 58 inches, 11mm and 17 1/2 oz. Owners initials at bottom of butt in trapezium badge. Maple mannock- brass ferrul, 57 1/2 inches, 9.7mm tip, 98 % straight but plays straight with the flat held upwards. Ash mannock- 57 1/4 inches, 9.4mm tip, 17 oz and 99 % straight. Straight from butt to tip with a slightly thicker taper on the right side of the shaft. Please pm me for more details. Cheers. Gloveman.
    Attached Files

Maple mannock with the horn ferrul now sold.

Comment

please send me more pictures about Ash mannock- 57 1/4 inches, 9.4mm tip, 17 oz and 99 % straight, and how much ?? jason_degas@hotmail.com

sorry, i still could not received your email, please send it again to jasonjioe@yahoo.com.hk, thanks alot
      Last edited by ferret; 12 July 2010, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Hi Jason. Just sent pics bud.

Comment

Hi mate,

Please send me the price for Ash and Maple Mannock with brass ferrul at hsungbbs@gmail.com

Thanks

Comment

Hi bsbs. Prices sent.

Comment

Thanks I got it and will get back to you soon.

Comment

Hi Jason. E mail re-sent to new address. Cheers. Jeff.

Comment

ash mannock

Hi Gloverman
                  Interested in the ash mannock. please send me pics, specs and price.thanks
                  kev

Comment

Hi Gloverman
                    please send me info etc. for the jp's
                    my email is kev_agatha2000@yahoo.com.au
                    thanks

Comment

Hi Kev. Can you double check your e mail address as my attempts to send pics have failed stating this user does not have a yahoo account. Thanks bud.

Comment

sorry gloverman, it's kevin_agatha2000@yahoo.com.au. please send me price and age of cues.many thanks

Comment

Hi Kev. I must be extremely thick today as i'm still struggling is kevin agatha2000@yahoo.com.au ( with just a space between kevin and agatha )your correct e mail address?

Comment

Hi Gloverman, it's kevin"underscore"agatha2000@yahoo.com.au. No problem, you might not be able to see the underscore due the underline as it's an email address.
                            cheers
                            kev

Comment

Hi Gloverman
                              sorry about any confusion, so it's (kevin_agatha2000)
                              hope to hear from you soon.
                              cheers mate

Comment

Working...
                              X