Power Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Power Ball

Does anybody know if the "power ball" from Power Snooker is available to buy yet? I can't find it anywhere, and am thinking of reverting to using a training white in its place so I can try the game out.
    Cheers
    Steve

Good luck with finding a 'Power Ball', you also need a timer, some flashing lights, and a noisy drunk audience, most of whom don't have a clue about snooker!

Comment

Sounds like a typical rileys club, shouldn't be to hard to find

Comment

I haven't seen any For Sale Yet! But I wouldn't think it will be Long before they have it For Sale.

Too be Quite Honest I like it as its alot of Fun and Great for Viewers, It won't Replace Snooker and im Glad of that but for 1/2 Day Event its Great.

Comment

LOL yeah, there's a club in our town that's noisy. It'll never replace normal snooker but is a bit f fun

"Ding Junhui m'lord, Ding junhui"

Classic!! LOL :snooker:
          Cheers
          Steve

Comment

I posted on this before, and I would like to see the game promoted, but this will require some investment. reilys being the obvious choice of clubs, but they can't even recloth the there tables.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
              I posted on this before, and I would like to see the game promoted, but this will require some investment. reilys being the obvious choice of clubs, but they can't even recloth the there tables.
              Yes, Rileys should concentrate on proper snooker rather than Power Snooker.

Comment

very true, at my local rileys club i can go in for solo and get abuse of a drunk audience so i have went to a new club which is very good i must say

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                  Sounds like a typical rileys club, shouldn't be to hard to find
                  Congratulations on the most accurate posting I,ve seen today. Happy Xmas. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by bongo View Post
                    Good luck with finding a 'Power Ball', you also need a timer, some flashing lights, and a noisy drunk audience, most of whom don't have a clue about snooker!
                    @bongo: I think you will love the Sky Soot Out!

Comment

Working...
                    X