Aurora cue oil plus suede microfibre cue cloth for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Aurora cue oil plus suede microfibre cue cloth for sale

I have just filled up 50 bottles of Aurora cue oil in 30ml for sale.

8 GBP each, including postage worldwide.

I will be also offering a package deal of 10 GBP for a bottle of cue oil with a piece of Aurora suede microfibre cue cloth for TSF members, while quantity lasts.

Aurora Cue cloth is for sale seperately for 6 GBP each plus postage. Aurora cue cloth can be folded into your cue case. It comes in three colours of choice for you to match it with the interior of your cue case.

Payment is to be sent to auroracues@aol.com via Paypal. Please specify your cue cloth colour (cream, brown, black) and put your postal address down in the "note" when you send your payment.

Thank you.

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 3 October 2011, 07:29 PM.
    www.AuroraCues.com

ok payment sent..how long will it take to deliver to sg?

Comment

ive sent money

Comment

Thank you very much. All oils/cloth orders have been sent out today, and should arrive in about 7-9 working days. I will try to post the same day or the next day.

Before:

After (about 8 coats applied during a course of 4-5 weeks)

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 4 October 2011, 12:15 AM.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Thank you very much. I have about 40 bottles left.

A forum member took a very nice picture of his Aurora cue oil and cue cloth.

I really like this picture so just want to share it here. Thank you. :-)

Photo courtesy of izzyfcuk. :-)

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 4 October 2011, 08:15 PM.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

PayPal payment sent
            Cheers
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thank you Dean. Will post them to you tomorrow. Cheers.
              Nlm247, I cannot find the address on Paypal. Could you please Pm me your address please?
              Last edited by poolqjunkie; 5 October 2011, 01:11 AM.
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Eike, I need your address for postage, please.

I have to put aside 20 bottles for a customer so I have about 15 bottles left now.

This promotion of 10 GBP only for a bottle of Aurora cue oil plus Aurora suede cue cloth including free worldwide postage will end once I am out of oil.

Last edited by poolqjunkie; 5 October 2011, 11:57 PM.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Hi, Airin
                  I have sent money by Paypal.
                  Cheers
                  INCH PERFECT!

Comment

Very nice looking cloth there .. like the black one ~~ ^^

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                      Very nice looking cloth there .. like the black one ~~ ^^
                      Thanks Freddie, I have 2 black cloth left in stock now.
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

airin maybe u could do a guide on how to use a oil too

Comment

Hi,

Sure.

Here we go.

1.Shake the bottle well.
                          2.Apply the oil on a piece of cloth or papertowel (I learn from this forum that it is called kitchen roll in the UK)
                          3.Apply the oil on your cue, rub it along the grains
                          4.Make sure your cue is nicely covered with the oil, without any dull spot. If you see a dull spot, re-apply.
                          5.Wait about 5-6 hours then gently wipe off the excess oil left on the surface of the cue with a piece of paper towel (kitchen roll). Leaving oil on the surface for too long can cause your cue to feel really sticky.
                          6.Leave your cue to dry for 24 hours. (e.g. you can hang it up, or just leave it in the open)
                          7.Buff your cue up with a soft dry towel. Buffing helps the oil to cure. The more you buff, the better it is.
                          8.Buff often, wait about 3-4 days then repeat the process.

You should make sure your cue is smooth and sealed before you apply your oil if you want to get a very nice sheen.

If your shaft looks very dry, you can try to get some 2000 + grit sand paper and wet sand the shaft with your cue oil. Using sand paper to wet sand your shaft can help to get the oil into the shaft and helps to seal your shaft.You are not really sanding away any wood with 2000 + grits; you are just bringing the oil more into the wood.

With cues that have been sealed very well such as Trevor White, and Mike Wooldridge, you should be able to see a good sheen after a few applications.

With an old cue or some cues that have not been sealed very well, it will take more applications.

Either way, Aurora cue oil can clean, feed, restore, and condition your cue and it is 100% natural.

Thank you.
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

cool..but during the 3 to 4 days in step 8 can i use the cue?

Comment

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
                              cool..but during the 3 to 4 days in step 8 can i use the cue?
                              You can, it should not feel sticky. But if you leave it untouched and just buff it often the finish will cure better.

It also depends on the climate--if it is very humid the oil might take longer to dry. You need to use your own judgement, but dont worry it is not like you will ruin your cue if you use it while the oil is not dried yet.

The only way you can mess it up is if you apply too much and leave the oil on for too long. That could make your cue feeling sticky. If this happens, you should try to use a dry towel and buff your cue really well until it feels smooth again. It will be a big workout.

As long as you use very thin coats, you should be okay. If you need to use your cue, and it feels dry to the touch, then use it. You can apply more coats of oil later. If it feels oily then dont use it yet.:-)

If you want to make the butt more glossy but the shaft already feels quite "oiled", you can also apply the oil only on the butt. Just do the same thing but only apply the oil up to the tips of the ebony splices.

If you apply too much oil and too often on the shaft, and your local climate is humid, you could end up having a sticky shaft. Sometimes the oil might come back out on the surface.

If you just want to make the butt look nicer, and your shaft has already been well oiled, there is no need to waste oil on the shaft and risk having too much oil build up. You do not need to apply oil all over your cue if you feel that your shaft has already been oiled enough. It is fine if you only apply it on the butt. Again, you can use your own judgement and decide for yourself. It is not a big deal if your shaft is still a bit "thirty" but if you apply too much oil too often you could get the shaft sticky. So, I would say less is better than more:-)

A lot of it really is just keeping an eye on what is happening with the oil and the shaft and do the right thing. Use your own judgement.

I would say the keys are good sealing and polishing of the wood, applying thin coats and waiting long enough between each application, not putting too many coats on too quickly and also buffing well in between coats.

Things to watch out for are not having excess oil left on the surface for too long, not applying too many coats too quickly, and not applying too thick a coat.

It is best to take your time and build the finish up slowly.

Hope this helps.
                              Last edited by poolqjunkie; 7 October 2011, 02:35 AM.
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                              X