No announcement yet.

3/4 leather cue case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cheers for that Andrew, on mike Wooldridge's website on his cases section there is a picture of the same case. I did recognise it but didn't for one minute think it would be one of them lol

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
      surprised nobody pointed that out. good buy for harry that!
      Well when i bought it, the Q and A at the bottom of the ebay ad asked if it were a MW and the answer was "dont think so" and "either bought it from Craftsmans or adr" (ie you lol), so was never really sure, i didn't pay a lot for it so young Harry (15 according to his profile) has got himself a nice case then. I got my North Wales case so was only being used to store cues in.
      Now lets just hope that Harry has indeed posted off my postal order lol, gotta be 30 years since i had one of them

Comment

yep john i am 15 years old and cheers for the case. Take my word for it that the postal order is on its way mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Well when i bought it, the Q and A at the bottom of the ebay ad asked if it were a MW and the answer was "dont think so" and "either bought it from Craftsmans or adr" (ie you lol), so was never really sure, i didn't pay a lot for it so young Harry (15 according to his profile) has got himself a nice case then. I got my North Wales case so was only being used to store cues in.
          Now lets just hope that Harry has indeed posted off my postal order lol, gotta be 30 years since i had one of them
          i had some of these many years ago so might have been from me - 15 years old might be a few more years till he gets a similar buy!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

lol buys like that don't come around very often then i take it ? when did you have them Andrew?

Comment

Originally Posted by Harry Hossack View Post
              lol buys like that don't come around very often then i take it ? when did you have them Andrew?
              7 or 8 years ago - i think they were about £140 then you would need to ask mike.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

ok mate cheers

Comment

Working...
                X