Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Ending Soon...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2911226423...84.m1558.l2649
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

cue looks ok,im sure if the cue was the real thing it would of seen triple money for it and a lot more bidders

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
      cue looks ok,im sure if the cue was the real thing it would of seen triple money for it and a lot more bidders
      It does clearly say its a replica.

Comment

What happened to the bid you had Warren.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
          It does clearly say its a replica.
          doh! i know it says its a replica i was just pointing out the fact a real one would be worth maybe 3 times that

Ps although its a replica its still a damn good price and someone will get a bargain
          Last edited by Leo; 14 April 2014, 04:39 PM.

Comment

forgive me if am wrong here but this looks like one of mine which i sold on here in 30th November 2013

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ad.php?t=47962

If it is, Don't want to put people off a sale but the listing is not 100% correct. The cue was originally an old cue which DAVE COUTTS kindly extended the butt and added a TONY GLOVER replica badge. also added a butt joint which coutts cues have.

like i said dont want to put people off buying this, its a great solid cue. But if people are after a glover, just Not a Tony Glover cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
              forgive me if am wrong here but this looks like one of mine which i sold on here in 30th November 2013

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...ad.php?t=47962

If it is, Don't want to put people off a sale but the listing is not 100% correct. The cue was originally an old cue which DAVE COUTTS kindly extended the butt and added a TONY GLOVER replica badge. also added a butt joint which coutts cues have.

like i said dont want to put people off buying this, its a great solid cue. But if people are after a glover, just Not a Tony Glover cue.
              i thought something might be not quite right as a glover cue at 200 is to good of a deal

Comment

personally id say the cue is on par with any top cue maker out there, i rate it that highly, as shaft quite stiff for an old cue and dave coutts work is outstanding. unfortunately i couldnt afford to keep it at the time. might have a bid on ebay though

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                  personally id say the cue is on par with any top cue maker out there, i rate it that highly, as shaft quite stiff for an old cue and dave coutts work is outstanding. unfortunately i couldnt afford to keep it at the time. might have a bid on ebay though
                  thats fair enough and agree coutts work is decent

Comment

No bidders

Comment

Originally Posted by dave121260 View Post
                      No bidders
                      Doesn't really mean anything, still nearly 3 days left

Comment

I bought it mate its stunning just could not get used to it the nicest old ash cue I have ever owned , Warren is the guy to approach about buying unless he resold it.

Comment

buy now for £215 less ebay fees £21 someone offers the seller £180 they may very well get a stunning cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by renzie67 View Post
                            I bought it mate its stunning just could not get used to it the nicest old ash cue I have ever owned , Warren is the guy to approach about buying unless he resold it.
                            how can it be the nicest old ash you have owned when it is not an old ash cue

Comment

I did not say ye olde ash cue mate I said the best old ash cue I have ever seen . It's a lovely old piece of ash that Dave Coutts refurbished and added the badge do you understand now Leo ?

Comment

Working...
                              X