New special elk master tips as used by Ronnie O'sullivan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New special elk master tips as used by Ronnie O'sullivan

Finally they have arrived!!! special elk master tips as used by ronnie o'sullivan. these tips have been made for there consistancy as this is what ronnie strived for. they are only available to ronnie and coutts cues as we have secured a deal with tweetens to be the only stockist of these. please message us for further info

Can you please explain what is "special" about these tips..are they made to different specs than "normal" Elks and is there a price difference.

regards sprogbasket

Comment

Very interested in these. Can you provide details of purchase please? Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by sprogbasket View Post
        Can you please explain what is "special" about these tips..are they made to different specs than "normal" Elks and is there a price difference.

regards sprogbasket

I would like to know too, as they look like elks without chalk?

Comment

New special elk master tips as used by Ronnie O'sullivan

these were mentioned in another thread and these are made without the Pre-chalking part of the process.
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

What sizes do u have ? thanks

Comment

At £3 a pop they must be good!

Comment

I see there £3 each on ebay just like to ask is a full box of 50 £150

Comment

Originally Posted by sprogbasket View Post

regards sprogbasket
                  Supposedly they're firmer than standard elks and there's a rather large price difference. These are £3 per tip, £13 for 5 tips and £95 for a box of 50.

Comment

and I presume more consistent ?????

Comment

Are these soft or hard ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                        Supposedly they're firmer than standard elks and there's a rather large price difference. These are £3 per tip, £13 for 5 tips and £95 for a box of 50.

But surely if all they are is firmer the use a tip press on normal elks, works fine

Comment

I don't doubt that these are specially made but I can't help but think that it is a bit of a con. I mean if they could improve on the consistency of the original elk then why has it taken them so long to make the improvement.

Secondly if they knew they could improve the tip then it begs the question why are they offering such an inferior product in the first place! Most companies that manufacture things, regardless of the industry, usually always strive to improve their product. This is what makes me think that Tweeten have caught onto the fact that because Ronnie is now famously using these tips that they are jumping on the back of this and now offering a before only for Ronnie tip to be available for everyone!

Surely if there is sufficient interest in these and if they are so much better surely that should be the industry standard they should be aiming for and price it accordingly.

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                            Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post

But surely if all they are is firmer the use a tip press on normal elks, works fine
                            Nothing I have read said "firmer" but "more consistent". As they have not been pre-impregnated with chalk may give a more consistent feel. I have order a few to give them a go, good timing to as my snooker cue could do with a new tip

oops just checked the previous thread and Dave mentions they are firmer maybe because of the lack of chalk, ?
                            we shall see
                            Last edited by DeanH; 4 April 2014, 09:11 PM.
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Removal man stevie View Post
                              Are these soft or hard ?
                              Soft tips like the normal Elks but supposedly a lot more consistent.....
                              Last edited by coomsey76; 4 April 2014, 09:20 PM.
                              Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                              Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                              X