First decent snooker cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First decent snooker cue

I am looking at purchasing what I would call my first real snooker decent snooker cue. My budget is up to

instead of the symbol, use GBP, etc. then message with appear
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      instead of the symbol, use GBP, etc. then message with appear
      Thanks! I wondered what I did wrong. My budget is 200GBP and have been looking at Green Baize cues. The reviews seem very positive. Obviously open to ideas. Thoughts please!

Comment

200 GBP is a good budget, but annoyingly on the boundary of decent/average, if you can stretch to 250 GBP you can get a great cue. Search Tom Classic cues on eBay from seller dlcustoms, there are some in this range. Phoenix cues and Master cue have some great models in this range too. These are quality Thai cues similar to some you may have seen on Greenbaize.
        βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Check with ADR, he might have some Andy Gibbs cues, they are very good, I think Dott used to play with one, they were 150 quid sometime ago. If you can still get them in your price range, a must buy. Andy Gibbs stopped making or rarely makes cues now, I think. Many other options too like adr147 cues, O'min cues, TP3 cues and the one's listed above.
          Last edited by fkhan; 24 March 2022, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
            200 GBP is a good budget, but annoyingly on the boundary of decent/average, if you can stretch to 250 GBP you can get a great cue. Search Tom Classic cues on eBay from seller dlcustoms, there are some in this range. Phoenix cues and Master cue have some great models in this range too. These are quality Thai cues similar to some you may have seen on Greenbaize.
            Thanks for the advice but unless you get a serious upgrade, I don't want to stretch beyond 200GBP. I am not exactly a great player. Just want a good solid decent cue for now.
            ​​

Comment

Originally Posted by Bnutting87 View Post

Thanks for the advice but unless you get a serious upgrade, I don't want to stretch beyond 200GBP. I am not exactly a great player. Just want a good solid decent cue for now.
              ​​
              That's fair enough, with that in mind have a look on ADR147 shop on eBay. If you search adr147 cue, one will come up in the search and you can visit the shop to browse. He has a nice range of cues in the 175 GBP section, so you should be able to afford a handy extension to go with on your budget.
              βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

This multi splice cues’s is looking for a home at half your budget.
                58/9.5/30/17.5bp/17.5oz
                J6uk@hotmail.com
                6393F712-A5EE-447F-9B0C-F41C955D2444.jpeg
                Last edited by j6uk; 25 March 2022, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bnutting87 View Post

Thanks! I wondered what I did wrong. My budget is 200GBP and have been looking at Green Baize cues. The reviews seem very positive. Obviously open to ideas. Thoughts please!
                  Go with Woodscues three stars then. Exactly perfect entry-level snooker cue in your budget range.
                  https://www.woodscues.com/
                  ONLY THREE STARS!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X