No announcement yet.

Myths and lies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He won’t be so brave If he didn’t have a keyboard in front of him .

Clearly has mental issues .

Angry for no reason
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• why do the interesting ones get banned? fowl language , stop it

Comment

• Small world , I’ve just asked a cuemaker if they have heard of him ........and he knows him .

Awaiting a phone call , when I’ll find out more !

Comment

• Well well well ……..it seems that he isn’t The Messiah and fountain of all knowledge.

Quite the opposite in fact

A rather sad old man by all accounts , which makes his posts more understandable

Comment

• do tell need to know

Comment

• By all accounts ….built a snooker room …..didn’t listen to any advice :

leaky roof , wrong floor base used and having to use de-humidifiers due to damp issues

and what I mentioned in another thread …..clueless about making cues .

and goes on every snooker website and just slates everyone and anyone

Comment

• Oh and then thought a pear wood cue was decent , and was pointed out that the cue was too whippy to use for snooker . And didn’t understand!

Comment

• What a deranged person he is …

……he’s just threatened me on Facebook messenger , and offered to smack me round the head with a piece of desert ironwood whilst calling me a cxxx!

How charming

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                    What a deranged person he is …

……he’s just threatened me on Facebook messenger , and offered to smack me round the head with a piece of desert ironwood whilst calling me a cxxx!

How charming
                    That’s made my day Neil ….🤣

Comment

• From what I hear …..he’ll do well to stand up and as he put it ‘ wrap it around my head ‘

He also told me to look his address up and visit him

Comment

• Holey feck, this has escalated quickly. I'm not one for banning people but he was given fair warning and what's gone on since, Wity has only himself to blame, silly lad.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by Neil Taperell View Post
                          From what I hear …..he’ll do well to stand up and as he put it ‘ wrap it around my head ‘

He also told me to look his address up and visit him
                          Can you pick me up some Magic Chalk while you’re there please mate ..

Comment

• The dust free stuff ?

After I’ve inserted it somewhere though

Comment

• I mentioned on another thread that I dealt with Wity once before. Bought some chalk off him on facebook and he never sent it. When I messaged him he called me an 'effin liar' and all sorts of other names and I had to get a refund through Paypal. Can't be doing with that, so glad he's gone. He seems to have his fans though. People who think he 'tells it like it is'. I've never come across anyone who 'tells it like it is' who isn't an obnoxious blow-hard like Wity is, but that sort of abrasiveness seems to appeal to some people. Surprised he lasted as long as he did to be honest.

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                                Holey feck, this has escalated quickly. I'm not one for banning people but he was given fair warning and what's gone on since, Wity has only himself to blame, silly lad.
                                And not a lad …..a bloke at retirement age !!

All rather embarrassing for an OAP to conduct themselves in that sort of manner .

Comment

Working...
                                X