Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please HELP...Trying to find name plate engravers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please HELP...Trying to find name plate engravers?

First of all welcome to all of you,,,,
    I've spent the last few days reading through many of the posts here, and not to say it mildly,,, very imprest, not only with the sensible comments made about products, but also on the advice and help given, especially by the makers and repairers out there.

At present I've been playing pool and snooker since I was 7. Now coming upto 30 i'm starting to venture out into the cue and case market myself....
    I have an ever expanding business, that I am diversifying into my real love, pool!!!

I have been having trouble in getting things made for me!]
    I have hopefully cracked the cues, after many tries, and many disappointments.

But am struggling to get the name plates, with my branding done to high standard.

I have the design in font a vector form but the ones that I have made up arent crisp enough...

does anyone know of a quality producer for this item????

please help!!!! [IMG]

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3577/3357595958_9c6f0cbc79.jpg?v=0
    [/IMG]

Why don't you contact a cuemaker and them ask them who they use? Might be a good solution ...?
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Working...
    X