New Wooldridge Custom cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Wooldridge Custom cue

Just received 2 custom cue from Mike for my friends, fantastic shaft and world top class craftsmanship with nice balance, brilliant burr wood, dark and shining ebony, really perfect cues!

Just want to say thank you to Mike Wooldridge----> the Best Cuemaker in the World.

Simply classy!
    Work of a master!
    Thanks for posting the pictures.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

WOW they look really nice!
      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Wow...
        The shaft are very nice. Very even n uniform arrow.
        Are they for sale?

Comment

May I know where is the balance point of both of the cues?

Comment

Sorry, the CC01 already goes to a HK top player who is this year Asian Champ 2nd runner up,and the one with burrwood will go to another friend of mine.

to hahahaheng:
            I think both cues balance point are at around 17" approx

Comment

What's the price of these cues as they look good. Is there a Woolridge website where one can order? I'll run a search on Google and see but would like to know how to purchase one

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

you can contact MikeWooldridge here, he is one of TSF member.
                or you can visit www dot handmadecues dot com

Comment

I think its just email addresses that have to be disguised But if you google Mike Wooldridge hes the first thing that comes up.... A mark of success being able to google yourself

Mikes site is great for information on cues too. You have to register to see the actual shop but honest he won't go selling your details to shady mobsters
                  sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                    What's the price of these cues as they look good. Is there a Woolridge website where one can order? I'll run a search on Google and see but would like to know how to purchase one

Terry
                    It is Wooldridge. I am surprised you have not heard of him. Most people here regard Trevor White and Mike Wooldridge as two of the best when it comes to top craftsmanship.
                    Mike has just launched a new joint, he also has his own line of tips. His extensions can be fit into his 3/4 join on all his cues. He also offers a shark line which is under 200 pounds and is generally considered as the best cue for the value.
                    Noel, who is from the east coast of Canada and is a member here, has one of Mike's cue.
                    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 1 August 2009, 07:48 PM.
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                      Mike has just launched a new joint,
                      By the looks of him he might have smoked a couple in his time too

I also have one of his cues and it is the best I have owned. From the first time I picked it up it just felt right.

Im not sure whats going on with his current range though looks like he has cut back as there are not as many in the members shop?

Comment

Originally Posted by biggus stickus View Post

Im not sure whats going on with his current range though looks like he has cut back as there are not as many in the members shop?
                        the winds of change are blowing my friend...

and mikey boy has been working on something exciting which will be revealed sooner rather than later.

trust me, it's gonna put a smile on a lot of people's faces....
                        The Cuefather.

info@handmadecues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by MikeWooldridge View Post

and mikey boy has been working on something exciting which will be revealed sooner rather than later.

free MW cues for all members of TSF? here's hoping

Comment

Look forward to seeing it mikey boy. Hopefully it wont cost me a fortune when I get to see the goodies.

Comment

Yet another great innovation from MW? Looking forward to this...
                              Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
                              X