Does Anyone Collect Mini Butts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

Well some of you may know I bought a new cue recently, and it came with an 8" olivewood mini butt
    So now I can have, 6", 8", 12", 18" and 20" extensions
    And I must say, Dan's chocolate brown badge really does set off the mini butt nicely mounted in the end.

Last edited by RGCirencester; 27 February 2010, 04:07 AM.
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Nice collection ..
      Wonder why pros only uses the black extension, instead they could have use this special made extension with nice wood.

Comment

only nice firm butts.

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
        Well it struck me earlier... How many of you out there collect cues in any small (or large) way?

Well this is a prohibitively expensive hobby... So I was thinking... As I think (most of us at least ) can agree you don't need 20 different cues...

Does anyone collect mini butts?
        I mean you can have them made by all different makers, with badges, they're much less expensive than buying a whole cue. You can have splices put on them. They also take up much less space!!! Different woods...

BTW pics arn't all mine Just the Tulip one...

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
          Nice collection ..
          Wonder why pros only uses the black extension, instead they could have use this special made extension with nice wood.
          i never understood why they don't use lighter woods that don't have such an impact on the balance etc of the cue.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
            Nice collection ..
            Does'nt Ryan Day have a matching mini butt to his cue?
            :snooker:

Comment

Working...
            X