My New Trevor White Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Trevor White Cue

I've just received my new Trevor White Cue . Oh My God it is amazing..the grain , the balance , the splicing ..i could go on..so i will...it is blemish free and as straight as you like . What a wonderful piece of craftmanship..the guy is a genius and an artist. Take a bow Mr White you really are a legend.
    Also i would like to thank Andrew [ ADR147 ], who i purchased the cue from , for his friendly business like manner during the whole process.I'm sure he is tired of all the questions i asked , as i assume he gets the same everytime he sells a cue .I can't fault his service at all. He even sent the cue in a old cue case to ensure complete protection during its journey. I can't recommend him highly enough. Thanks again Andrew.

Big problem though....i'm working all weekend and have to look after my son on Sunday night . So no chance of playing with it until early next week [ i'm not sure playing with it on the carpet last night counts!! The cue...i'm talking about the cue!!!!!]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Neil Taperell; 23 January 2010, 06:01 PM.
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

congrats on your new cue. post pics please...

arggh..... can't wait for mine to be ready. my turn to endure it now. guess that the longer the wait, the better the cue will be!

Comment

Glad u liked it , get some pics up for us to have a peep at

Comment

You can see pics on the post that ADR147 put up just before Xmas when he was selling 6 Trevor White cues . The one i bought was at the end on the right hand side.

At work , so not able to send pictures . Sorry Chaps.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          ..... i'm not sure playing with it on the carpet last night counts!!.....
          Ive done that :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Ive done that :snooker:
            I have a 3 foot pool table for that lol
            Congratulations on your new cue
            sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Great news Neil, Looks like and great cue, I'm really jealous now, have to wait three and a half months for mine.
              Hope you get your centry now.
              PS don't for get our game. :snooker::snooker:

Comment

Thanks mate . Just managed to upload some pictures .

Nearly the 4th Anniversary of my one and only century [25/02/2006] about time for another one. Long overdue!!! Been on 60 plus with 4 - 5 reds left a few times since but no joy.

Up for that game soon . Might be working weekends in Feb though. But i'm sure we can sort something out.:snooker:

Comment

Looks lovely muck , had a knock with it yet , if so how does she play

Comment

Nice...:snooker:

Just makes me gutted tho, i still got a few months wait for mine yet...

Comment

no not yet . itching to get in a frame or 20! family & business commitments at the moment . Bloody nightmare . Hopefully tomorrow night . Fingers Crossed.:snooker:

Comment

thats a bit fancy

got 6 months wait on mine lol good thing I have a mike wooldridge cue already to keep me company
                        My Flickr

Comment

Trevor White cue

Where can you get these cue from and from how much?

Comment

I bought it through this forum from ADR147. He seems to know Trevor very well.

You can contact Trevor direct via this forum . Price depends on splice / veneer finish . I paid a bit more because i did not want to wait 6 - 10 months
                            for a cue . Paid £575 for it . But was worth it , the grain and finish is top draw.

Comment

Nice cue there.. More pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X