X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New TREVOR WHITE Cue!!!

Hey guys !!!
    Just wanted to share some pictures of my new TW cue with you lot .!!!
    its not finished yet and it's gonna be another month or so until I can lay my hands on
    but hey... after long wait its finally build !!!

Also biggest thanks to Trevor White for building it for me and finding precious time getting these pics across.
    GOD BLESS YOU TREVOR!!!

ive already posted these pics in " **post pictures of your cue**! " thread and from all that exitement i couldn't resist and done that again as separate thread!!! hope you'll like my new baby :-D

specs:

1: 1 piece, ash shaft ( slim taper)
    2: 58" inch
    3: 9mm ferule
    4: 30mm round butt
    5: weight aprox. 18OZ
    6: balance point aprox. 17"

1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    Last edited by vladimir007; 3 February 2010, 11:09 PM.
    "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

is this one of your classic hype up, pump and dump schemes?

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
      is this one of your classic hype up, pump and dump schemes?
      Me no undestand you joke...?!?!? ....Que passa amigo??? Chto za blja???...

Pordon me for my english folks... But I'll start again!...

I did not get what you trying to say m8... Please ellaborate.

Or it just me reading a bit of a sarcasm in between the lines???
      "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Beautiful peace. My club colleagues have few TW, every comment on his cues are too much . Injoy!
        Noli turbare circulos meos.

Comment

Originally Posted by FiZor View Post
          Beautiful peace. My club colleagues have few TW, every comment on his cues are too much . Injoy!
          thanks FiZor, it is beautiful indeed and cocobolo looks very nice to. this one my first and i hope my last Trevor W cue, so fingers crossed !!!

Comment

You will enjoy, I am sure in that. I am also in business called "finding the right cue"
            Noli turbare circulos meos.

Comment

Looks good...

Hope you get on with it better than your mw....

Cant wait til my trev is ready aye...

Comment

Originally Posted by FiZor View Post
                You will enjoy, I am sure in that. I am also in business called "finding the right cue"
                tell me about it m8, its like a disease .... cant remember how its called...... erm..... oh its called DOMINICDALETITIS :-) some say it cant be cured, but im sure it can be

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                  Looks good...

Hope you get on with it better than your mw....

Cant wait til my trev is ready aye...
                  me to Cally,!!!

regards MW cue its a cracking 1 piece cue but i had to make tough choice here you see. and i did , in favor of TW one obviously . deep inside i know i did the right choice, well i shall wait and see.

BTW he is off to holiday any time soon...

if you dont mind me asking what the specs, splice design etc. of your TW cue and how long you still have to wait. ???

wait is a killer in this business for me but good things come to those who patiently wait :-)

Comment

The mw of yours does indeed look a nice cue....hope you sell it soon to get some dollar back for the trev...

My cue...hmmm i cant tell you the design, it's top secret is that, you'll have to wait for the unveiling..... pretty std spec really. 9.6 18oz 57 3/4"

Won't be getting it for a while...
                    few months wait left yet...

Comment

Lovely design, can't wait to see the finished pictures.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dan27 View Post
                        Lovely design, can't wait to see the finished pictures.
                        Will definitely share them in whole 22 megapixel glory mate. Just little bit of patience please :-)

Comment

awesome looking piece.

may i ask if you did specify the number of "arrows" for your shaft or it was Trev who did all the choosing?

& will you disclose the butt timber too? pleaseeeee?

Comment

Originally Posted by slowcow View Post
                            awesome looking piece.

may i ask if you did specify the number of "arrows" for your shaft or it was Trev who did all the choosing?

& will you disclose the butt timber too? pleaseeeee?
                            i did ask for arrows when i spoke to TW for the first time but after good explanation from Trevor ive left the choice of the shaft entirely up to him.!!!

butt - cocobolo

vaneer- thick maple

Comment

ok thanks, coz i did not specify the arrows but I did tell Trev my preferred stiffness of the shaft. Hope mine comes out as beautiful. Arrows are secondary and feel has priority but if I can have both, why not!

Tot it was cocobolo. The butt is really nice looking.

Comment

Working...
                              X