looking for new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for new cue

im looking for a new cue ,i was checking out A & D Billiards cues has anybody got a A & D Billiards cue ,are they anygood?

What,s your budget mucka

Comment

only about £150

Comment

I know willytan has a few for sale and i will have some shortly for sale . How desperate are you .

Comment

i play with a Powerglide Connoisseur one piece,but i fancy trying a 3/4 cue, maple shaft,9.5 tip,18oz, realy liked the cue dan sheldon was selling with the burr butt splice but was out of my price range.

Comment

Originally Posted by astle_the_king View Post
            only about £150
            Might have something around your budget. But it is ash!
            Email me willysellcue@yahoo.com for info.

Hotpot,

Thks alot mate.

Comment

im not that desperate the leagues i play in finished last week so iv got till september before they start again ,but i want to get one soon so i can get used to new cue.

Comment

i play with a Powerglide Connoisseur one piece.
                I might be able to find you a buyer of your cue if you are able to provide me some recent pics of you cue.

Maybe you can then expand your limited budget for the likes of Dan Shelton.

Comment

my Connoisseur is white ash !!whats the difference between ash and white ash ?

Comment

i play with a Powerglide Connoisseur one piece,but i fancy trying a 3/4 cue, maple shaft,9.5 tip,18oz, realy liked the cue dan sheldon was selling with the burr butt splice but was out of my price range.
                    Yes that cue of Dans was fantastic was.nt it . really fancied that myself . Just your specs as well .

Comment

didnt realy want to sell mine yet just in case i dont get on with 3/4 cue

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                        Yes that cue of Dans was fantastic was.nt it . really fancied that myself . Just your specs as well .
                        HOTPOT you have got to stop coveting cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by flame View Post
                          HOTPOT you have got to stop coveting cues.
                          Iknow mucka , just cant help it . I,m after a jp now and thats it no mre

Comment

i know what you mean, i've had them all. but i now have an old riley tombstone one piece, it is absolutely superb,lesson should be learned lol, but it won't be.

Comment

Best part is i aint started playing again yet , god knows what i,ll be like when i do , move over dominic dale .

Comment

Working...
                              X