Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Cue for around £100

Hi guys,

Whats the best 3pc cue as far as quality/playability/finish for around the £100 mark.

I currently have a heritage 3pc cue had it for around 6 years or so however i was playing some pool at home few days ago and left it resting against the wall and forgot all about it as I rushed out and notice it has bent slightly

I have no idea on what the Weight/tip-size is on this cue as I cant find it online. I really liked this cue only downside was the sort of gloss/varnish which in heat could give you a sticky cue. Somehow i need to find the specs out, as comparing it to my nephews new cue which the shaft is sort of thick "which i dont like" and seems shorter and lighter than myne.

Feel like im rabbiting on too much here. Hope you can give me some suggestions on cues for that price mark. I dont need a case as I have one.

I put a similar question here some time ago, and a number of people recommended Craftsman cues, and I ended up getting a Craftsman Legend. Had it over a year now and am really happy with it. Sells for 115 pounds from Craftsman.

Comment

Yeah craftsman an peradon do pretty good cues in that price bracket. If ur happy with a 2nd hand one have a root on the message boards people are always selling nice cues

Comment

What spec are you looking at?

I might have something somewhere which matches your budget.

Comment

Working...
        X