Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Parris Cue, Things to look out for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it was fairly cheap, i thought it was cheap.. what would you think would be an ok price for it? i got it with a tele ext and a alu case.

i was having a think about the balance and im assuming there would be no way around this, but the weight feels like its all in the butt so not sure how much it would be affected.

sorry i seem a bit vague but ive only ever owned two cues in my life and the only reason ive been looking for a new one is that my last one decided that banana shape was best.

Comment

Originally Posted by jammidodger View Post
      yeah it was fairly cheap, i thought it was cheap.. what would you think would be an ok price for it? i got it with a tele ext and a alu case....
      Obviously more of a limited market for a 62" cue, so i dont know, sure someone may make you an offer if you put it up for sale. Or speak to JP about cost to modify to your length, may be cheaper than you think

Comment

Originally Posted by jammidodger View Post
        yeah it was fairly cheap, i thought it was cheap.. what would you think would be an ok price for it? i got it with a tele ext and a alu case.
        If you got it fair cheap, what i will suggest is;

1. Sell it away at the price which you have got it from you friend.re
        (there will definitely be people out there who is wishing for a long cue)

2. Split the items & sell them separately.

3. List the cue set on the Ebay..

4. Send it to a cue doctor or back to JP if they are able to do something about the modification of the length.

5. Keep it & rot!!! (Just kidding)

Comment

cheers for your help guys, will let you know what i end up doing with it..

jammi

Comment

Working...
          X