new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cue

hi all, been looking for a new cue and been playing for a short time after been away from the sport for about 10 years , i kind of know what i want but i wondered if anyone has any views on dunns cues, ive seen them on the net and they look good with a good price upto £150 for a handmade cue.

what im after is a one piece cue , 58" length ash shaft, ebony butt, not sure about the splices , hand made , but ive looked at master cue , greene baize champion and i have a budget of about £150 any ideas please would be a help

thanks

I've not used a Dunn cue, but very impressed with O'min and Mastercue.

Both should be in you price range.

Good luck

Comment

i have and there crap for £150 theres alot better try master cue, omin or my personal choice are the gbl's from greenbaize for the money there the best cues i have seen.

Comment

Try Fc snooker series , good value for money !

Comment

For 150 the Thai cue is your best bet in my humble opinion.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I would ask Unclevit to have UT do a custom for that price

Comment

Like ste bed said , gbl for me too , i have one and they are as good as they get .

Comment

I think i'm right in saying GBL's are thai made also, so everyone agree's for your budget Thai cues are as good as it gets.

Comment

If you can give me your email address, I might be able to help you out.

Comment

hi i may be able to help you, call me
                    Cheers Reg
                    "Wright Cues"
                    Cues made to your specification, giving you the confidence in your cue
                    http://www.wrightcues.co.uk
                    reg@wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X