Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good quality London made cue

hi guys

Dropping by London for a short holiday and it's my 1st time here. Would like to own a london made good quality cue. Any pro's down here can help with good info on what cue's to buy or any store located around london to check out some cue's.

Hunt & Osborne in Tooting , South West London . But only 4 rack cues to buy.

John Parris Catford , South East London .

They will be your best bet .

Thanks
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by shaq View Post
      hi guys

Dropping by London for a short holiday and it's my 1st time here. Would like to own a london made good quality cue. Any pro's down here can help with good info on what cue's to buy or any store located around london to check out some cue's.
      If possible let us know how you get on. Normally you have to wait a long time for a Parris cue but I'd heard he sometimes had a few in his shop for sale. This would mean, of course, that you wouldn't be able to select weight, tip size etc. If that's not important and you just want to get yourself a nice looking cue made by a craftsman then pop in to JP workshop. Nearest train station is Forest Hill I believe. There's directions on the JP website.

Comment

Thanks for the kind reply guys. Well I'll be staying around buckingham palace and looking
        for a store near by. I read certain post saying waiting time is quiet long for custom made cues... So wht I hav in mind now is to go down to a workshop and try out few cues, if I like them, just get it back home.
        If nothing works, I might place an order with MW cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by shaq View Post
          Thanks for the kind reply guys. Well I'll be staying around buckingham palace and looking
          for a store near by. I read certain post saying waiting time is quiet long for custom made cues... So wht I hav in mind now is to go down to a workshop and try out few cues, if I like them, just get it back home.
          If nothing works, I might place an order with MW cues.
          he he - you have never been to london!
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            he he - you have never been to london!

Like I said earlier, it's my 1st time mate... He he

Comment

its the idea of a store nearby that made me laugh - nothing is ever nearby!

Comment

Too true, i work in Uxbridge and Tooting (osbornes) is only 12 miles away as the bird flies..................... took me 2 hours to do the journey though lol

Comment

all london the same - its out of control there now.

Comment

Working...
                  X