Hunt and Osborne Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunt and Osborne Cues

Hi everyone, I recently sent a couple of emails to Hunt & Osborne to find out more about their cues and also if they does shipping to Singapore where I live, but to no avail. They do not reply to emails at all. Would like to find out if anyone has the same experience as I did? Thanks.

HI mate,
    Currently they have a long waiting list and not accepting any orders.

Comment

Originally Posted by ben02 View Post
      Hi everyone, I recently sent a couple of emails to Hunt & Osborne to find out more about their cues and also if they does shipping to Singapore where I live, but to no avail. They do not reply to emails at all. Would like to find out if anyone has the same experience as I did? Thanks.
      Was in there last week . Far too many e mails to respond to . If they responded to all e mails they would not make any cues .
      If you want a cue , your best bet would be to contact an Agent . They are selling a large number of cues to agents in the Far East .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Thanks for ur replies guys.. Appreciate it.. So i have to visit the store personally n see if i like any cues they have there off shelf??

Comment

Hi mate ,

I was in there yesterday and they only have 4 cues in the rack for sale .
          They told me that there is an agent in Hong Kong who has their cues for sale .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
          X