X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Cues England

Hello,

I'm new to here... so be gentle lol!!

I've been offered a Pro Cues England Cue. (For my partner - I don't even know how to hold one properly lol)

I just wondered if this was a good cue and how much I should expect to pay for one?

Here are some pictures of it...

don't know how to add them.... but heres a link to photo bucket

http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/z...t=IMG_2213.jpg

i would steer clear if i was you they are cheap mast produced cues with what they call a ebonised butt ie its not real wood just painted on and covered with laquer. if your after a good cue put up your budget there might be some members on that have a
    good cue for sale at a reasonable price.

Comment

Hello & welcome to the snooker forum
      That cue is mass produced in China (i think) - not the best quality you can get, but if your partner is just an occasional player it may be ok -( i noticed its split in the middle & again further up the butt - weird) Dont pay more than £25 to £30 - oh and nice lizard type things you have there

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Hello & welcome to the snooker forum
        That cue is mass produced in China (i think) - not the best quality you can get, but if your partner is just an occasional player it may be ok -( i noticed its split in the middle & again further up the butt - weird) Dont pay more than £25 to £30 - oh and nice lizard type things you have there

Thankyou for the advice. Yes its in 4 pieces... I was confused... but ;like i said I know nothing about them.

Oh nad the lizards are Bearded Dragons... but I yhink theres a couple of crested geckos and chameleons on there too... (I love reptiles lol!!)

Comment

Originally Posted by Bakerton View Post
          Thankyou for the advice. Yes its in 4 pieces... I was confused... but ;like i said I know nothing about them.

Oh nad the lizards are Bearded Dragons... but I yhink theres a couple of crested geckos and chameleons on there too... (I love reptiles lol!!)
          I also think I should learn how to type....

Comment

i can not figure out why they made a cue in so many segments? Is it more convenient really? Why not just half jointed then?
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
            X