Unusual design features on your cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual design features on your cues

Just woundering has any body out there got any unusual features designed into there cues. I wanted to have a wooden dowel inserted along the under side of the butt so that I could use it as a reference point for my fingers so that I held the cue in the same place all the time no matter what kind of shot I was playing.
    I've now change my grip so am now thinking of going the other way and having a long but shallow flat along the whole part of the butt that I grip, IE:
    Starting from where you hold the cue when playing shots off the cushsion to the end of the butt. I want to do do this as I'm now using the flat of the butt in in the plam of hand as the reference point for my grip, as you known this only extends 2 to 3 inch's from the butt so as soon as you shorten the cue you've lost the point and it also changes the mecahnics of the grip.
    Please post pictures of your cues and feed back would be appreciated

I have very unusual feature on the end of my cue....
    Its called a "Danny"!!

Danny.
    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
      I have very unusual feature on the end of my cue....
      Its called a "Danny"!!

Danny.
      Very funny Dan, but not very helpfull.

Comment

Well danny, it made me laff.
        Sowwy caz.
        :snooker:

Comment

Try a rubber band or one of those sealing rings. I have used one on my cue.
          :snooker:

Comment

Maybe I should put a condom on the butt, for those tricky saftey shots

Comment

Working...
            X