Maple cue wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maple cue wanted

As the title says..i am looking for a decent maple cue of round about standard specs...57 inch long 9.5mm tip 17oz with a 29mm butt price i have in mind for the right cue would be £160.
    if anyone has a cue for sale then please post up pics so i can have a look.

thanks.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
    As the title says..i am looking for a decent maple cue of round about standard specs...57 inch long 9.5mm tip 17oz with a 29mm butt price i have in mind for the right cue would be £160.

thanks.
    Send jb134 a PM as he is also up here in Scotland and has quite a few cues. I'm sure he'll have something to suit you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
      Send jb134 a PM as he is also up here in Scotland and has quite a few cues. I'm sure he'll have something to suit you.
      Thanks Gerry..i know what cues John has...but you never know he might see my post and send me a text msg on my phone with what he has.

thanks again.

Comment

Thanks Gerry..i know what cues John has...but you never know he might see my post and send me a text msg on my phone with what he has.

thanks again.
        I'm sure he's got at least 3 nice maples I saw the other week, an O'Min and a Craftsman I think, not sure about the other one. I had a hit of quite a few of them and they're all nice.

Comment

I'm sure he's got at least 3 nice maples I saw the other week, an O'Min and a Craftsman I think, not sure about the other one. I had a hit of quite a few of them and they're all nice.
          That was just from the ones he had with him that night. You know what it's like under his bed!!

Comment

That was just from the ones he had with him that night. You know what it's like under his bed!!
            He is some man when it comes to cues...my current cue i use for snooker i got from john just before Christmas is a minted ash cannon match cue..i only had it a week when i had a 98 and the the next frame i had 112.

Comment

Ok Warren, you can have the one I was just thinking of changing to.

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
                Ok Warren, you can have the one I was just thinking of changing to.
                Which is ?

Comment

thanks.
                  For GBP.180 net (included express air to scotland), my crafters can custom one for you :
                  12-splice Version, Tournament Grade Maple Shaft (Stiff with minimal spring, solid, fast response, welldried). Takes 4 weeks to do
                  Design that will look like this one, but with our 'C' workshop round badge, maple shaft instead of ash shaft, in ebony & redwood, and most importantly by my professional cue crafters. Ask around for the quality of my cues to forum memberssssss
                  Last edited by unclevit; 3 February 2011, 09:48 AM.
                  It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
                    For GBP.180 net (included express air to scotland), my crafters can custom one for you :
                    12-splice Version, Tournament Grade Maple Shaft (Stiff with minimal spring, solid, fast response, welldried). Takes 4 weeks to do
                    Design that will look like this one, but with our 'C' workshop round badge, maple shaft instead of ash shaft, in ebony & redwood, and most importantly by my professional cue crafters. Ask around for the quality of my cues to forum memberssssss
                    Thanks very much for the pic and the information unclevit i shall defo search the forum for some info about your cues.

Comment

Which is ?
                      I'll let you see it next Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                      X