my cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my cue

hey guys i am currently sporting a powerglide connoisseur and was just wondering the value of these things as im contemplating getting rid of it. it isnt in very good condition but its the play of it that i like. but its just to short for me.
    any ideas anyone ?

cheers

awh yeah forgot to mention its a 1 piece one. and still has the wrex williams signature on it

Comment

Originally Posted by nick the greek View Post
      ..... but its just to short for me......
      Just how short is it, and what do you mean by not good condition ??

.....wrex williams....
      Actually its Rex

Is it ash or maple ???
      One on ebay now (but 2 piece with a case) that you could maybe keep an eye on for rough value
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MEBIDX:IT
      Or one that sold a while back (which i bought )
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MEBDIX:IT

Comment

haha sorry about the name. i thought there was a w there :P.

urm its more to do with me im like 6 foot 5 and i think the cue is like 56 inches ish

as for the condition it is not in as good condition as the one in the second link. it looks like the person who had it before me sanded it away so much that the ebony has like faded, its weird, i shall get a picture up soon. also it doesnt have the badge. when i started playing i was a bit shorter so it used to suite me but it just doesnt now and when im cueing i keep hitting my hand on my chest when i push through haha

Comment

by any chance you not selling the second one haha. cos i love the cue its just to short for me or is your short too?

Comment

by any chance you not selling the second one haha. cos i love the cue its just to short for me or is your short too?
            Mines proper length of slightly over 58" wasn't intending to sell so soon, havn't even had chance to hit a ball with it yet, too many matches on but everything has its price
            see this link for pics:
            http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...postcount=1856

Comment

awhh no i really would have been interested if it was a 1 piece. for some reason i only like 1 pieces sorry . my quest for the perfect cue carrys on i guesse haha. cheers tho mate.

Comment

No problem mate i only bought it to check it out so to speak, probably wont stay with me too long, got my playing cue and a couple of others that will probably never sell, but keep buying others along the way just in case im missing out on something lol (got 6 total at moment)
                You should put up a wanted ad giving your specs and price range as always cues for sale

Comment

yeah i think i will. i was thinking about selling my cues first to get some funds and then when i get paid ill be buying haha. someone has a gbl joe davies for sale on here which i realllly like haha

Comment

Working...
                  X