Peradon cue adapt for extensions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon cue adapt for extensions?

Hello snooker fans! I have a Peradon Earl which doesn't have an hole at the end for an extension. I would like to get a telescopic extension for it but a push-on one won't fit in my case. Is there club or company which would (relatively cheaply) drill a hole in the bottom for telescopic extension?
    Thanks

butt drilled

depends where you live ,give idea and somebody will point you in the right direction

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
      depends where you live ,give idea and somebody will point you in the right direction
      I live in Berkshire, Ascot thanks....
      Also is it possible for it to be compatible with the actual Peradon extension?

Comment

seen a couple of people about at league games with push on extensions clipped to the outside of the case..

used plinth clips screwed into the case to hold it...

Comment

Originally Posted by Dknox1 View Post
          Hello snooker fans! I have a Peradon Earl which doesn't have an hole at the end for an extension. I would like to get a telescopic extension for it but a push-on one won't fit in my case. Is there club or company which would (relatively cheaply) drill a hole in the bottom for telescopic extension?
          Thanks
          Send it to Andy Travis to have a join fitted. Hes very quick and very very reasonably priced. I've had work done by him and its top notch. See here: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=30586

Comment

andy travis

ile second that andy is a good guy to send cues too for alterations

Comment

Working...
            X