Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Robin Cook Badge

Hi There
    Does anyone own a newish Robin Cook cue with the latest badge that they can post pic of. I know he has slightly altered the badge, he just hasnt updated to his website as of yet.
    Cheers
    Mick

Check out my thread my robin cook.

Is that new enough?

Comment

Where is the thread mate ?

Comment

I really like the silver ferrule and ring.

Comment

Originally Posted by *mick* View Post
          I really like the silver ferrule and ring.
          My cue is the only robin cue with stainless ring. (unless someone has had one in recents months). Robin did tell me it was a bitch to fit the stainless ring and he wouldnt do again. But who knows.

Comment

Lol, I just sent him a text about half hour ago asking if I could have a stainless steel ferrule and ring on my order. Had no reply as of yet. Oh well.

Comment

Ive just bought these cues and was told the Robin Cook cue was virtually brand new, is this what your looking for ??? Or is there a newer version you have seen ?

Comment

Lovely. How much did you pay for the Cook cue if you dont mind me asking.

Comment

Lol, I just sent him a text about half hour ago asking if I could have a stainless steel ferrule and ring on my order. Had no reply as of yet. Oh well.
                  Interest to hear what he says.

What cue you ordered? Specs and designs?

Comment

One piece ash and ebony standard cue. All middle of the road measurements. Im a sucker for the ebony and ash cues, not a big fan of the different colours.

Comment

Lovely. How much did you pay for the Cook cue if you dont mind me asking.
                      A lot ...... but i couldn't resist it

Comment

Working...
                      X