craftsman PRO - ASH shaft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craftsman PRO - ASH shaft

any one knows the difference between the simple and the "pro" one?

because its worth 60 more=p

Taken straight from Craftsman's site:
    "Have your cue made with a PRO - ASH shaft
    THIS IS A NEW DESIGN AND A NEW CUE EDITION TO OUR STANDARD RANGE, MADE WITH THE BEST ASH POSSIBLE. ALL OUR ASH IS HAND SELECTED AND FROM 100 PIECES OF ASH ONLY 2 OR 3 WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR A PRO ASH CUE. YOUR CUE WILL ALSO BE FITTED WITH A PRO - ASH NAME PLATE"

So there you go, better looking ash and a nameplate to say so
    Ohh and site says it's £65 more

Comment

ADR said it was good stuff so i'd be inclined to say yes it worth it if looks are improtant to you.
      Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by franko View Post
        any one knows the difference between the simple and the "pro" one?

because its worth 60 more=p
        hi franko dave at craftsman made my cues few months ago with a pro-ash shaft and its really a lovely grain pattern, denseness, and stiff with just the right amount of spring required for all shots,really well finished with pro-ash badge and waxed/oiled, id reccomend them to anyone, make top cues at hard to beat prices and dont charge an arm+leg for every little spec!

Comment

Originally Posted by the nugget View Post
          hi franko dave at craftsman made my cues few months ago with a pro-ash shaft and its really a lovely grain pattern, denseness, and stiff with just the right amount of spring required for all shots,really well finished with pro-ash badge and waxed/oiled, id reccomend them to anyone, make top cues at hard to beat prices and dont charge an arm+leg for every little spec!

Any chance of a picture of the badge please?
          #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Yes fredkite ill get some pics of it up as soon as i can work out how to attach/insert pics, drivin me mad, anyone with ideas im all ears!

Comment

go to www.photobucket.com and set up an account. Upload the photo's from your computer and then copy the link of the photo (it gives you the link when you hover over the uploaded photo.

Then paste that into a reply and hey presto. Make sure you have copies the link with [IMG] before and after.
              Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

thank you for the reply, I got the mail from Sinmon:
                Please rest assured all the Mark Williams cues have a top quality shaft,

Pro ash option is a visual thing only, for the players which are very particular about the grains on the shaft.

All the replica cues will have excellent shafts, you will not be disappointed.

Regards
                Simon

Comment

Photo's please

Comment

Working...
                  X