Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the snakewood cue above with 4 lower ebony splices still in progress

Comment

• and another started life as a eureka rep added front splice of marblewood and ebonyf7e.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• snakewood with 4 ebony lower splices nearly done specs are 58 3/8 long,9.5 tip,17 1/4 oz,balance at 16 insanybody interested in it please pm

Comment

• another shaft on the go

Comment

• sin bin cues for sale

5 sinbin cues for sale

Comment

• sent you a pm Jim, at least i think it sent...
              Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                5 sinbin cues for sale
                one on left sold bargain

Comment

snakewood with 4 ebony lower splices nearly done specs are 58 3/8 long,9.5 tip,17 1/4 oz,balance at 16 insanybody interested in it please pm
                  still for sale bump

Comment

• I bought one of jims cues a few weeks back and i must say for a fairly new cue maker he has done a great job. Very solid hit not whippy, nice burl wood, had several 50's with it. All in all a nice cue. Possibly i will be selling it in the near future. Watch this space

Comment

• 3 cues on the go,left to right,maccasser with a mango front and back splice,snakewood with 4 ebony splices,and cocobola with 4 olivewood splices

Comment

• Keep them coming Jim , great work , very adventurous.Still using that 59" cue you did for my eldest , shaft is playing well.

Comment

one on left sold bargain
                          the one on right back on market tip was too small ,9.25 tip ,18oz,58 1/4 long,balanced at 18 1/2 ins,291/2 butt,macasser with tulipwood and a front splice of ebony and marblewood,pm only please

Comment

• Is it the Marblewood Eureka rep Jim ?

Comment

• yes it is mick nice cue just too small a tip for lad

Comment

• Thought I'd post a quick review of the conny replica pool cue I bought from Jim a few weeks ago (pics and specs are available in this thread):

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...39700-pool-cue

First, I have to admit that Jim gave me a real bargain with this cue, I won't go into details but I'm sure he could have made a lot more money for it if he'd put it on ebay - this is without a doubt, the best value cue I've ever bought. Jim was a real gent to deal with and even threw in a free soft case to help protect the cue in transit, something I really appreciated.

The pics (nice as they are) really don't do the cue justice. The cocobola, maple and ebony combination look superb and the shaft is fantastic (8 evenly spaced chevrons), the attention to detail (particularly with the extensions) is spot on. The finish is silky smooth.

The cue has a very solid and heavy feel to it (particularly for an 8-ball cue), which suits me as I tend to prefer a heavy cue. The balance, taper and feel are all top notch although as you'd expect at 19 1/2 oz, it is a little butt-heavy. I must admit that the cue did take a little getting used to but now that I'm 2 weeks in, am starting to play really well with it (am fairly used to swapping between cues, I realise it's a bad thing for my game, but it's something that I really enjoy doing and is really part of the fun of buying cues for me). I had a match with a mate of mine who's a decent player on Friday night and won 10-2. It felt really comfortable and didn't give me any nasty surprises. My break-offs (something I hadn't practiced) were awesome with it.

To anyone thinking of ordering a cue from Jim - I wouldn't hesitate, you won't be disappointed.

So thanks Jim! An awesome cue at a bargain price = 1 very happy customer

Comment

Working...
                                X