Master cues what model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master cues what model

I AM thinking of purchasing a MASTER CUE there is such a vast selection of models I would be grateful for some guidance how do they compare with other makes of cue in the range.

Hi Denja

Like yourself i'm a converted Phoenix man after years of playing with
    Master cues i switched over last year and have never looked back.
    I spend a lot of time in Craftsman cues with Dave Brown and even
    Dave admits the quality of the Master cues on the last few deliverys
    have been poor and he has sent many back for the quality of the shafts.
    You can still find good older Master cues with lovely arrowed shafts but
    for me you cant beat the price and quality of the Phoenix range. After
    all that if i was going to purchase a Master cue it would have to be the
    147 Stevens range but i would be very particular in chosing to make sure
    i got a nice shaft with some arrows on it.
    Hope this helps buddy!!!!

Comment

Hi Denja I'm selling a brand new Andy Travis cue, I'm only saying this as its the exact same design as the Mathew Stevens 147 range by Master Cue. Of course it's hand made in the UK a d the quality and finish is second to none. Give me a shout if your interested.
      Many thanks Mark

Comment

Hi Denja,
        I have been trying to deal with a serious form of Depression brought about by a 14 month long wait, so far that is,for my JP 1 piece Ultimate.
        My " therapist " suggested I purchase a 1 piece from another manufacturer to help me cope in the interim.
        So, having heard many good reports about Mastercues I emailed Ukrit and my spec was.
        Your best ash - 1 piece - 57 "- 17 ozs - 9.75 mm tip - 29 mm ebony butt - no decoration - evenly spaced arrows - weight as far forward as possible.
        He replied with a quote of USD 260 plus delivery so I also ordered 2 extensions and a leather cue case for a total cost of USD 460.
        I paid 6 weeks ago and he has promised to ship tomorrow !!
        I will give you an honest appraisal in 2 - 3 weeks.
        " Cues are like girlfriends,once they become an EX I don't want them hanging around ".

Comment

Originally Posted by denja View Post
          I AM thinking of purchasing a MASTER CUE there is such a vast selection of models I would be grateful for some guidance how do they compare with other makes of cue in the range.
          what i have tried out at craftsman, i rate the 147 cue, rocket and paragon cues as there best ones. for personal preference, i rate them above craftsman's own at same price. also above cue craft. dunno about mastercraft, never tried one.

on par with phoenix cues, my opinion phoenix has the edge. but am baised as am playing with one.

at min theres a loverly master paragon cue in with lots of arrows and dark grain. 58 inches long 10 mm tip just over 18onz. wish id bought it.

Comment

Originally Posted by sydneygeorge View Post
            Hi Denja,
            I have been trying to deal with a serious form of Depression brought about by a 14 month long wait, so far that is,for my JP 1 piece Ultimate.
            My " therapist " suggested I purchase a 1 piece from another manufacturer to help me cope in the interim.
            So, having heard many good reports about Mastercues I emailed Ukrit and my spec was.
            Your best ash - 1 piece - 57 "- 17 ozs - 9.75 mm tip - 29 mm ebony butt - no decoration - evenly spaced arrows - weight as far forward as possible.
            He replied with a quote of USD 260 plus delivery so I also ordered 2 extensions and a leather cue case for a total cost of USD 460.
            I paid 6 weeks ago and he has promised to ship tomorrow !!
            I will give you an honest appraisal in 2 - 3 weeks.
            And a picture would be great !.

Comment

Working...
            X