decent cue at about £100?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decent cue at about £100?

Budget kinda low.. so is there any decent cues at this price range?

I should imaginr there will be some on the forum for sale , i have a few at around £ 130 .

Comment

Originally Posted by CoLin Goh View Post
      Hey mate . Contact jrc750 , he has a beautiful alan day cue for sale and its a bargain at what hes selling it for , 115. Here the link to where he is selling it on the forum :
      http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...462#post649462
      Id snap it up if i was u !!

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

thx for the suggestions but he only sells to ppl in UK and im from singapore

Comment

Postage is gonna cost at least £30. I think you will struggle to get one at £100 might want to save a bit longer and get a MAC CUE lol.
          If your budget can go a bit further there is a few if us kn here who could do something.
          "Don't think, feel"

Comment

decent cue at about £100?

Postage to Singapore is £30-£40 mark. So you'd have to up your budget as 30-40% is going on postage alone.
            Always a pleasure

Comment

oh man... thats high. Or should i get a peradon crown from a local forumer at 230sgd?

Comment

You could always buy a machine spliced cue, new or old for around £70, then around £30 delivery would be around £100 budget.

Comment

I have a Woods cue for sale within your budget. It's a decent cue but it's nothing to shuut and scream about

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USE-CUE-CR...item3f1898e00c
                    This looks alright if the blokes willing to ship overseas. Also check out the LP cues on Ebay Australia. They look pretty good and seem to be well priced. Definately worth a look.

Comment

how is cue craft cues compared to peradon?

Comment

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LP-Profes...item4d01f3314e
                        Some of the others are a bit rich but this one looks alright for the cash.

Comment

Originally Posted by CoLin Goh View Post
                          Try Craftsman Cues of Leeds they have some real nice Phoenix Machine Spliced in your budget range ! They have a web site and you can always get good help and advice from Simon and Dave Brown. e.g,(Plain Ebony Butt 3/4 £84).
                          Last edited by denja; 11 June 2012, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Hey guys, i have around the same budget as him too.
                            Should i get from Phoenix cue or Master cue or O'min? Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by soggybear View Post
                              Hey guys, i have around the same budget as him too.
                              Should i get from Phoenix cue or Master cue or O'min? Thanks
                              where do you live.
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                              X