Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cues loved and lost.

my babys gone gone gone gone gone..lol sorry for the poor pics

hunt/obyrne, parris paragon, hunt and osborne[middle cue]and the first pic of tw

055.jpg063.jpg096.jpg098.jpgS7003724.jpg

cues loved and lost.

they were nice cues wish had of kept the green plate but sold it back to pete lol

Comment

cues loved and lost.

even tried the Parris but it was to heavy and even had the Dave coutts cue for a while

Comment

Yeah petes had some of mine ,and I have had some of his, the paragon was a beauty but like you say to heavy, the best cues pete had of mine were two 3/4 green plate hunt and osborne..awsome cues. my new paragon is better as its 18oz very playable.

122.jpg

Comment

cues loved and lost.

went from playing wiv ash for 12/13 years to picking up a maple and ain't looked back since the 1p green plate was nice but the problem going for a game wiv pete he's always got new cues so ended up swapping it then a few days later u bought it lol but touch wood think hav found the one now

Comment

Think we have got our petes mixed up the pete I know doesnt change his cue...lol. What you playing with now ?

Comment

cues loved and lost.

got an old Riley maple respliced weighted and butt jointed by Dave coutts the Riley cue was 57inch 11mm tip and 32mm butt got it to 59inch nearly 20oz 30.4 butt 10 mill tip must of had about 14 cues over the last year u seen pics of the fine arch cue he bought?

Comment

cues loved and lost.

the cue
                Check out this photo from Snapbucket: http://pbckt.com/p0.U9du7g
                my new case
                Check out this photo from Snapbucket: http://pbckt.com/p0.U9dO25

Comment

cues loved and lost.

I'll take a better pic of cue and case later

Comment

nice, I play with a 59.5" so you like the long cues too ?

Comment

cues loved and lost.

can play wiv a 58inch cue but then i put my fingers behind the butt and twist as i fallow threw the shot it was pete who noticed it and let me try his snakewood number one coutts cue after that tend to look for a cue at least 58 and a half

Comment

Lucky you, how does that no 1 cue play ? looks awsome

Comment

cues loved and lost.

to good hav tried it many of times and wen am potting well he puts it away lol it's stunning matching mini butt aswell that's we're i got the idea of changing to maple

Comment

cues loved and lost.

tried his new oak one the other week that's nice aswell really dark grain on it just hard to controll it play backspin and side ect ect wiv ease sometimes it's unbelievable how much reaction u get from it

Comment

I will have to make a trip through one day..

Comment

Working...
                              X