Cue + case wanted £120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue + case wanted £120

Hi guys after not playing for years i am after a good cue Not the best in the world i don't want to pay more than £120 less if i can i am in rossendale lancs not far from manchester i don't mind driving 40-60 mile for the wright cue thanks of if you know anywere to buy one please let me know.

Hotpot i cant reply i dont know why

Comment

Hi guys its a 3/4 cue i am after thanks

Comment

Cue + case wanted £120

Send me an email to darrenlowe79@aol.com I might be able to help!

Comment

Walkerpool I've got a 3/4 Ash Craftsman which I was going to post up for sale. Just over 17.5 ozs I think. let me know if any interest.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Bigmeek i cant send pms yet my email is walkerpool@sky.com can you give me some info is there a case - price and so on thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by walkerpool View Post
              Hi Bigmeek i cant send pms yet my email is walkerpool@sky.com can you give me some info is there a case - price and so on thanks
              Few pictures on my post. Taken with my mobile so quality not so good.

Comment

Hi guys still looking i thank i am going to get a mastercraft thats been offered but if you have a cue for sale in my price range please let me know thanks

Comment

good shop on stockport road in levenshulme, not too far from you. got my cue from there good bloke to deal with, plus you can hold and take choice from plenty to find one that feels right in your hand

Comment

Hi andy

do you know the name of the shop? thanks

Comment

its the snookershop!

http://www.snookershop.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
                        its the snookershop!

http://www.snookershop.com/
                        Thanks m8 is there anygood snooker clubs near you bury or rochdale thanks again

Comment

Originally Posted by walkerpool View Post
                          Thanks m8 is there anygood snooker clubs near you bury or rochdale thanks again
                          yes, i play at central in radcliffe, cracking little club with 6 tables all with new style lights on them now and cheap as chips!! (less than a fiver an hour) got 4 teams in there for the bury league as well so a good active playing community too, players ranging from scratch or less right up to 50 handicap players all having a laugh and will play against each other.

Comment

Thanks andy when i get a new stick i will give it a try

Comment

Shame Bury is just a little too far for me I think. Would have liked to give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                              X