Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=rob s;668275]
    Originally Posted by x53 View Post
    You are entitled to your opinions obviously but I think your comments are a bit of a joke, you are selling a rosewood H&O on eBay for £1750 but £460 isn't a bargain? Also I'm sure you can retire soon with all the money YOU have made from cues, come on fedia we all know it's you with another account again, we are not that stupid. Also I've seen you list Trevor white cues for £800 so pull the other one mate!
    Have you been drinking last night mate? i bought your mike wooldridge cue, hey wake up!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
      I think I bought that cue from Trevor but cant remember how much
      Yes I think it's the same cue, and if so, it would have been somewhere closer to £350 at the time, as it was a spare from an incomplete order.

I know this as the piece of cocobolo used for the front splice, is from the same board I used to do the first set of splices on John Higgins' cue.

Also, it has a standard shaft.

Comment

[QUOTE=sydneygeorge;668268]
        Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        £460 for a top notch cue by a top notch maker is a bargain - you could easily pay double that.[/QUOTE

Andrew, I heard something about TW being close to retirement age do you now if that is that true ?

Hahaha, I wish.

Well, I wish I had the money to retire..... not the age.

Comment

[QUOTE=x53;668274]
          Originally Posted by hotpot View Post

He made enough to retire at 46. Tax free income no VAT. I thought his cues are cheaper than 400 but it looks like he making good money. waiting list 8 months plus on his cues.

Tax free.???.....if only that were true.

If you know of a way it can be legally avoided, please let us all know. I'm all ears on that one.

Comment

Neil, please do something about your avatar there's a good fella. I'm warm enough as it is.

Comment

[QUOTE=trevs1;668338]
              Originally Posted by x53 View Post

Tax free.???.....if only that were true.

If you know of a way it can be legally avoided, please let us all know. I'm all ears on that one.
              All your cues that you make are for friends that just so happen to give you monetary gifts in return haha :P

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
                Neil, please do something about your avatar there's a good fella. I'm warm enough as it is.
                Lol sorry Trev , good job you aint got a pic of her in your workshop or all your cues would be like bananas .

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
                  Haha, yeah. Agreed!

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    lol sorry trev , good job you aint got a pic of her in your workshop or all your cues would be like bananas .
                    pmsl .

Comment

Working...
                    X