X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new dave coutts supreme ultimate cue

HI ALL
    THIS IS MY NEW DAVE COUTTS CUE - ONE SIMLE WORD --- AWESOME
    I GOT MY STUNNING NEW BABY LAST WEEK AS A LATE 50th BIRTHDAY PRESENT -- AND WHAT A BEAUTY IT IS -WITH A FULLY LAMINTED MAPLE AND WALNUT SHAFT THAT LOOKS SIMPLY DEVINE TO LOOK DOWN
    IT IS A TOTAL WORK OF ART BY DAVE -- EVERYTHING IT SPOT ON WITH THIS CUE --
    IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS THINKING OF A PARRIS ULTIMATE CUE THEN THEY SHOULD LOOK AT ONE OF THESE CUES ALSO AS YOU CAN ASK FOR AS MANY OR AS FEW PERFECT SHEVRONS YOU WANT ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM OF THE CUE AND AS YOU CAN SEE IN THE PICS THE WORKMANSHIP IS SECOND TO NONE
    MY CUE PLAYS SIMPLY AWESOME AND FEELS SO PERFECT IN MY HAND
    SO A SPECIAL THANKS TO DAVE COUTTS FOR MAKING MY SNOOKER CUE DREAMS COME TRUE
    I HOPE YOU LIKE THE LOOK OF THIS CUE AS MUCH AS I LIKE PLAYING WITH IT
    ALSO YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THE PICS DO NOT DO THIS CUE JUSTICE AS THE CUE IS A STUNNING WORK OF ART IN MY HAND
    MANY THANKS DAVE
    PETE

cracking cue.......how much do these supreme cues start from?

Comment

Originally Posted by hiphop View Post
      cracking cue.......how much do these supreme cues start from?
      Around 960 pounds starting I heard from a previous thread

Comment

Originally Posted by jono* View Post
        Around 960 pounds starting I heard from a previous thread
        OMG!! what about a standard custom cue

Comment

Supreme cue plain ebony butt with sd joint starts at £820 for a 1 piece, plain ash cues are a lot cheaper depending on quality of ash.

Comment

hi all
            the cost of the awesome supreme cues start at £800.00 -- my cue was a lot more but i had very expensive grade AA+ thyr burr wood with emerald veneers -- but as you caan see it looks stunning
            but for £800.00+ you can choose how many perfect and evenly spaced shevrons on the top and bottom and in my opinion that is what we want from an ultimate cue anyway-- the cue plays awesome in a very good way and is as smooth as a babies bum
            many thanks for looking at my work of art cue
            pete

Comment

Very nice Pete . Splice work looks great .
              i like a few chevrons on the shaft as well . Suppose this could be good for the player who wants a certain type of grain and number of chevrons . Assume the waiting time is less than an ultimate .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Now Pete,
                I have seen this in the flesh and it is awesome...didnt get a chance to take a shot with it but maybe next time Pete ?...take care mate

Comment

very nice, hope it plays well for you. That thuya looks devine, some of the best figuring I've ever seen, I can see why you paid a premium for it!

Comment

stunning cue pete, never heard of a laminated shaft before :snooker:

Comment

Sure is a gorgeous looking cue and perfection virtually guaranteed, can't say that for JP Ultimates

Comment

that looks superb!
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Absolutely stunning! This laminated thing, does the cue still require an oil finish etc? Pardon me if I'm being stupid...
                          :snooker:

Comment

I can't really tell from the pictures as viewing on a phone but is that grain simulated?!

Comment

Fantastic work.

Comment

Working...
                              X