Genuine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TREVOR-WHI...00893166630%26 anyone shed any light on this badge, not one I've seen before really
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

as you say, not seen one of those badges before.
    anyone?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Looks a nice cue though, I think the custom badges have been spoken about but I can't remember if they're like this...
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Almost sure I seen it listed here before, can't be 100% but I think whoever had it made posts here.

Comment

The ferrule looks awfully long for trevs cues eh?

Trev will probs be along soon to clear it up...

Comment

hand made by TW and has his name on it. whatever AJR? but never seen the badge in white.

Comment

iirc.. There was a guy with the username 'AJR' posting cues for sale here a couple of weeks back..

Makes no odds i guess but thought i'd mention it, bit of useless info right there for ya (like most of my posts eh)..lol.....

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                iirc.. There was a guy with the username 'AJR' posting cues for sale here a couple of weeks back..

Makes no odds i guess but thought i'd mention it, bit of useless info right there for ya (like most of my posts eh)..lol.....
                The Oracle strikes again! Lol, you're probably getting confused with ADR or JRC as well

In all seriousness though, if it's not genuine then someone is losing a hell of a lot of cash on this...

Comment

i think when i was picking my cue trevor email me photos with the same badges one of the cue, so i think it is real.
                  i will try and find the photo to double check

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                    The Oracle strikes again! Lol, you're probably getting confused with ADR or JRC as well

In all seriousness though, if it's not genuine then someone is losing a hell of a lot of cash on this...
                    Nope, defo a member posting with name AJR recently little fella....

Comment

hi all

i can confirm this is a tw cue,he made it for me about 9 months back,just couldn't get on with it

cheers Andy

Comment

i had a stainless steel ferrule on it when i sold it,the new owner had a brass one put on it

Comment

Ha. knew the ferrule wasn't right see...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                            Nope, defo a member posting with name AJR recently little fella....
                            I know what you oldies are like with your memory lol, looks like you were right though :sour:

Comment

Hi guys, didn't want to start another thread to ask but this is also one I've never seen before? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trevor-Whi...item41717777ed Obviously I'm fully aware Trevor used to have mast badges but I thought they were different to this? :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                              X