which cue Peradon or Dunns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which cue Peradon or Dunns

Hi looking to have a cue made which would produce the better quality/plaing cue?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Dunns for me. From what I've seen you'll get a better playing cue for less than the price of a decent peradon.

Every peradon I see bought lately tends to feel like ****e when you strike the ball. My pal's just parted with close to three hundred for a peradon cue and case set. I'm disappointed for him.

Comment

I have had both. I had peradon make me a cue from there cuewizard page 4 years ago at a cost of £165 the cue was nice and it was nothing fancy and i did play well with it. Sold it to a mate...i bought a dunns Hendry replica in maple and i must say it was far superior to the peradon cue. If you do a search on here for my post in pics of your cue then i am sure you will see the post i put up about dunns cues.
      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Thanks for the replys, just looking for opinions, cue is for my son who is taking up the game and is enjoying it no end.

Comment

If you post a budget some of the known cue heads' will be on with excellent advice.

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
            If you post a budget some of the known cue heads' will be on with excellent advice.
            Cheers, for that budget would be around £200.

Comment

Read my cue contest thread. I am currently playing with a MAC cue, made to spec, exotic splicing and came with two extensions.

Think I paid £215? Not sure, but 'The Doctor' on here makes MAC cues. I am very happy with my cue.

There's Andy Travis, Raymo on here too who make cues to a similar budget.

Comment

I have a Jaws cue that is a good hitter going for £100 , otherwise i would go for GBL , mastercue , mastercraft , omin , phoenix , craftsman or other makers here thats been mentioned .

Comment

ADR147 on here has offered my mate a Britannia steel with extension and mini butt for £100 plus P&P, he has a few sets really well made cues have a look on his for sale pages.
                  Last edited by StuyFD3; 15 February 2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

thanks for the advice will have a look on the cue contest thread.

Comment

Check out andy gibbs website, he's bound to have something there, I got one of his cues a couple of weeks ago and it's lovely.
                      Andrewgibbscues.co.uk
                      Last edited by haggishunter; 15 February 2013, 03:51 PM.
                      :snooker:

Comment

cheers for all the help, had a great weekend looking over various web site, think we got it sussed, have sent out a few enquiries so fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                        X